Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Realease]Gift of mouth + idea for make money

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok ! first my idea . you can make donnate section with a gift of mount
Ex: They send money at your adress and when you got the money you send the gift of mounth in it main caracter inventaire.

Instruction:
-your system.mrs with the code
-They pays you
-you add item in database([dbo].[item])(itemID : 12312313)
-They are happy and you too (with your money)

(Roquet Gift)
ItemID : "12312313"
ZItem.xml
Code:
<!-- Gift : Magazine = 4 ea ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// -->
 <ITEM id="12312313" name="STR:ZITEM_DESC_7777777" mesh_name="rocketlauncher02" totalpoint="0"
  type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="10" slot="range" weapon="rocket" weight="30" bt_price="2000"
  delay="500" damage="999" ctrl_ability="50" magazine="9" maxbullet="81" reloadtime="3"
  slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0"
  lr="0" limitspeed="90" limitwall="1" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0"
  magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_rocket_reload" snd_fire="we_rocket_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire"
  desc="STR:ZITEM_NAME_7777777" />
(ShootGun gift)
itemID : "123123132"
Zitem.xml
Code:
<ITEM id="123123132" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_7777777" mesh_name="shotgun07" totalpoint="0" type="range"
res_sex="a" res_level="45" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="16" bt_price="2000"
delay="1000" damage="30" ctrl_ability="100" magazine="5" maxbullet="20" reloadtime="5"
slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0"
lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload"
snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_7777777"
effect_id="7" />

(Pistol Gift)
ItemID : "123123133"
Zitem.xml
Code:
<ITEM id="123123133" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_7777777" mesh_name="pistol08" totalpoint="0" type="range"
res_sex="a" res_level="42" slot="range" weapon="revolver" weight="8" bt_price="2000"
delay="360" damage="70" ctrl_ability="50" magazine="6" maxbullet="48" reloadtime="8"
slug_output="false" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0"
lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="1" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_revolver_reload"
snd_fire="we_revolver_fire" snd_dryfire="357magrevolver_dryfire" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_7777777"
effect_id="3" />

(Smg Gift)
ItemID : "123123134"
Zitme.xml
Code:
<ITEM id="123123134" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_7777777" mesh_name="smg03x2" totalpoint="0" type="range"
res_sex="a" res_level="48" slot="range" weapon="smgx2" weight="28" bt_price="2000"
delay="95" damage="30" ctrl_ability="90" magazine="32" maxbullet="160" reloadtime="5"
lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_smg_reload"
snd_fire="we_smg_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_7777777"
effect_id="6" />

Strings.xml
Code:
<STR id="ZITEM_NAME_7777777">Cadeau du mois</STR>
<STR id="ZITEM_DESC_7777777">This is your Gift</STR>

if you want have cash : dont put the gift in shop .

Last edited:
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's making them pay for items, technically.

Have fun with that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nah its not fun but i need to pay my internet ! and i need money for that

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
go get a job...

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
...I guess you didn't get what I was implying.

Charging for items on pservers can get you SUED a lot more than just simply running it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kind of like.... A coin shop o_O Im ten steps ahead of you already working on mine :eek: Not really worried about legal issues we have a lawyer on pay here at my company.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
...You honestly think you can get away with charging for items on a private server?

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're not using an emulator.

Besides, an emulator wouldn't keep you out of trouble for selling MAIET's items for profit. You're out of your Ducking mind if you think it's ok by any stretch of the imagination.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lame idea. All of a sudden, you shut down your pserver? Lame just REALLY lame!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MackInTosh thanks for the good laugh, have not laughed that hard since everyone at LG was trying to convince me that running Gunz server wasn't illegal and that LGKeiz could just buy MAIET out, rofl..

This is a very very stupid idea if you don't understand why then your too stupid to be running a server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
... one no matter if u have a company .. have ur own server what ever have u u have technicly stolen maiets game and it would be illegal to prophet off of it and one i dont know why u would sure the mony but if u wanna charge for a game then make ur own dont "steal" others

Thats like going into a mine feild u know is ther cause thers a cookie on the otherside

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
one of the main reasons people play on private servers for free games like gunz is because of the unfair ness that the so called prem items give other players.

with a p server ever one is back to having the same advantag/disadvatage as everyone else. what you are saying would make your server no better then the actuall servers run by maiet and there sups.

in other words, that is just a stupid idea. and only people with no brain would send you money, for a number of reasons. first being that your only a kid that has a minimal understanding of what goes on behind the scenes of the actual game.

@mackintosh - emulator or not(wich i dont believe anyway) you are still using there files, and there intelectual property. so wether of not you have a lawyer on staff(lol) you still dont have a leg to stand on in court.

if you dont believe me then hey thats you problem. but think of it this way. if they do decide to sue you are looking at $500,000 + the anual revanue of each version of gunz per month for the time your server is open + estimated value of items that you have taken money for. easly reaching 1mill+ in less then a month of running your server + selling items.

so you have fun with that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RepublicOfAstra dont worry about of people here are 14-15 thinking they can hire people to make sure they cant be sued, i was laughing at Mack saying he got som1 to back him up blah, impossible you will get your butt raped in court cause a lawyer would know 100% about Law and copyright, so ye your fucked and lieing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are using files that are not of your own work, and can be considered intelectual property of another, and you are using thoes files with out permission and/or gaining income from sed files. you will have no legal grounds to fight any action taken by the copyrite holder if he wishes to do so.

the only safe course of action is to not use files that are not of your own creation or that you do not have permision to use.

if you insist on using files such as these in this manner the actions that can be taken can equal a substacial amount of money.

quote is from one of my oldest real life friends, who just happens to be a real life copyright/patent attorney. so there you have it, the word from somone that knows the law first hand.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
quote is from one of my oldest real life friends, who just happens to be a real life copyright/patent attorney. so there you have it, the word from somone that knows the law first hand.

That's why we don't plan on selling gift items anytime soon, don't really need donations from players though doesn't cost a lot to maintain the server, just time. The only problem i see is the use of modified client files, we can ditch the crappy matchserver MAIET created but distribution of modified files could be asking for trouble.

You'll probably know when its up Chas you won't be able to crash the server; it will be a big "duck You" to hackers ;)

And stop trying to SQL inject my website you newblet, the logs have Dark and Gunner written all over them :p Don't see why you guys try so hard to shut me down :\ Go make your own server and hack it -_-

You're not using an emulator.

Besides, an emulator wouldn't keep you out of trouble for selling MAIET's items for profit. You're out of your Ducking mind if you think it's ok by any stretch of the imagination.

Yes im out of my mind O.O They can sue me when they sue me but im glad you guys are concerned about me :3 thanks for caring lol

Back