Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Realease/Repack]Mysqlerror's Repack 2.4.2 Blizz V2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo Everyone,I would like To present You My Repack Rev2!
Download Link:
Repack Includes:
1)Latest 2.4.2 Core From "Kobold-Team" Compiled On WinXp 32 Bit
2)Dbc Files Extracted From 2.4.2 Patch
3)Tools (Map & Collide Map Extractor's)
4)Full Database For Rev 8
5)Working Scripts "No Error"In Ws..Cleaned Some More spells From the Trainers!
6)Changelog to 2.4.2
7)Server Guide Can Be Found Here>>>>
Do Everything What is Written In my Old Repack guide...
Another Download Link!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah some major stupid changes on Blizz part to piss us off.. Id like to test out a server if you will to give me info send me a pm.

Yeap they are trying to do with stupid pockets..so let's see what they will do..but i think in 1 month it would be realesed....they got only one big Bug:D Can't enter the world:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ვა ქართველი გაიჩითა :) Mysqlerror შენი სერვერი არ გაქვს?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ვა ქართველი გაიჩითა :) Mysqlerror შენი სერვერი არ გაქვს?

salami:))
ara dzma ar maq prosta Kobold-Team's vexmarebi :technolog

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot login with the client it gives me an error protocol and the database gives a lot of errors says that 113 item cannot be created,gameobject cannot be loaded,spells ........

all RS,LS,WS,ES give me this error: requested parameter databasecharset hasn't been defined
requested paramater accountdbcharset

ws error: 130 items cannot be created by spell,mount for a lot of taxi nodes cannot be loaded from taxinodesmount,failed loading spell for go from db skipping.

Any idea to fix all this ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot login with the client it gives me an error protocol and the database gives a lot of errors says that 113 item cannot be created,gameobject cannot be loaded,spells ........

all RS,LS,WS,ES give me this error: requested parameter databasecharset hasn't been defined
requested paramater accountdbcharset

ws error: 130 items cannot be created by spell,mount for a lot of taxi nodes cannot be loaded from taxinodesmount,failed loading spell for go from db skipping.

Any idea to fix all this ????

you can't start any servers? that errors not a big problem i got too...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I started them but it's not much of a server.Same bugs as the first versions...
Mage arcane mis.. don't work,undercity elevators don't work (you fall right through them).And my guess its pretty more but i didn't searched to much for bugs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I started them but it's not much of a server.Same bugs as the first versions...
Mage arcane mis.. don't work,undercity elevators don't work (you fall right through them).And my guess its pretty more but i didn't searched to much for bugs

whait for realease 2.4.3 they would be big chanelog..:technologin 2.4.2 many things was added...
but elevators in undercity works fine for me:construct

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya but arcane misile still don't work.This problem is from version 1 of the server and they still haven't fixed it.My guess is that they don't fix bugs and they just make it compatible with the new clients.

Back