Really bad day...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I mean WTF!!!

I was playing CS today and i got KICKED from 27 Ducking diferent servers!!!
And there was no reason!!! issed: issed: issed:

WTF! no hacks, no killing all the time, not been killed all the time, no harassing players, no Ducking up my team (some had friendly fire), just after 5-7 minutes i was been kicked out!

duck them all lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe....... u went onto a cheating death required server, u will have been kicked if u werent running cheating death, after that every other server u connect to kicks u, until u exit then reopen steam.

Or ur trying 2 look pr0 infront of every1.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bud the Weiser said:
maybe....... u went onto a cheating death required server, u will have been kicked if u werent running cheating death, after that every other server u connect to kicks u, until u exit then reopen steam.

Or ur trying 2 look pr0 infront of every1.

i dont know whats cheating death lol

And i wasnt trying to look pro, i was playing average, im not bad and im not good ^^

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try , i searched for it and found this, anti-cheating device it called it so i suppose this is it...

is the download link

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
VAC is what servers usually use as their anti-cheat software, nearly all server use VAC as their anti-cheat, but some servers require you to use a program caled cheating death to run in the background as this is an anti-cheat program, if you connect 2 a cheating death server without cheatng death you will be kicked and as there is a bug you cannot connect to any other cs server without being kicked. Cheating death is poop tho as when your running the program you cannot access any VAC servers, 95% of servers use VAC so theres little point in using Cheating Death unless theres a particular server you want to go on which has cheating death on.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well you were probably right because i tryed again at same servers (not all) and i didnt get kicked

Im still dont downloading that lol i dont like runing other programs with games unless its maphack for D2LOD