Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Really sad but...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
...Anyone off to see WWE Smackdown when they come to England? :D Myself and Morphix's brother are going to the Telewest Arena on 18th March to see it. Come onnnnn John Cena. :D

I know... I'm sad. But I've been to every single England WWE event and I'm sure as hell not missing this one.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DarkBahamut said:
TBH wrestling is just some guys wearing pants while groping each others sweaty bodys...used to be cool but got gay

That's what I used to think until about 6 months ago when I started watching it again. It's got really good now. :)

Reaction score
It's not sad! I used to watch it all the time!! But don't so much anymore even though the guys I live with do. I've seen two shows live and they were great!! :good:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I watch wrestling all the time and would go to live if i had the oppurtunity. But there aint much chance for that when your 15 years old living in a house full of wrestling haters -_-.

Back