Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [RECOLOUR] Orange Dino Egg [RECOLOUR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, another recolour by Raultjuh and me.

ragezone(2) - [RECOLOUR] Orange Dino Egg [RECOLOUR] - RaGEZONE Forums

SQL:

PHP:
furniture:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES (291820374, 'spyrt', 'spyrt', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '1', '0', 1927, '1', '0', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 1, '0', '0');

PHP:
catalogue:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES (291820374, 'PAGEID', '291820374', 'spyrt', '10', '10', '0', '10');

PHP:
furnidata:
["s","1927","spyrt","192756","0","1","1","","Orange Dragon Egg","Designed by Animi ~ Coded by Raul","","-1","-1"],

Download:

~Animi & Raultjuh~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mooi gemaakt, Ik ga hem zeker gebruiken, 9/10 - Well done, I'm going to use them, 9/10

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They aren't bad. Just won't use them for my hotel because they aren't that nice.
Good effort you've put in to these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there nice for a recolor, but in my opinion its just... Meh

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
SIGH.... when will people stop recolouring THRONES & EGGS???? Time for something new.

Nice effort, I guess.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sigh when will people stop bitching about recolored furniture and actually be happy that they exist and that they are there to be released.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The actual egg looks pretty good, but I'm not a fan of the colour of the leaves, I don't think they match well together.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the orange color is sexy but the dark blue leaves kills it o.o not many colors goes well with orange

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice recolor 10/10 for colors but 5/10 for the recolor as they are really easy to do if u have photoshop anyway keep up good work ~Aidan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back