Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Recruitment - Staff] [Habbo] -ICUHABBO- Looking for a few good Staff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
prodigy007 - [Recruitment - Staff] [Habbo] -ICUHABBO- Looking for a few good Staff.. - RaGEZONE Forums
I am attempting to bug-free my site and emulator before going live. I need a few trustworthy people to help me in doing so. If you would like to help me develop my site, test the emulator, then by all means send me a PM and post here that I have a pm. This way others can see whom pm'ed me and give their feedback if necessary. This isn't a highly serious/successful attempt to bring down Habbo, just a fun site aimed at having a small band of happy users in the long term. I will need ideas, good constructive criticism (don't piss me off), and some ideas on what seems to be a good but somewhat flakey emulator (bcstorm, w/fstorm headers). I will be working out the bugs in the background and adding original material after most of the major stuff is taken care of. I plan to do a lot of original works after I figure out everything, so bare with me. This request for help comes with no pay but can lead to sharing both the site and emulator as well as power when we launch. It will remain open until live on a temporary IP set aside for this purpose.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Recruitment - Staff] -ICUHABBO- Looking for a few good Staff..

I sent you a message.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Recruitment - Staff] -ICUHABBO- Looking for a few good Staff..

Message received. Please at least take the time to look over the entire site before you apply for a position to ICUHabbo. There is an App on site, link just under the tabs after login.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can design and code custom furni as you have previously seen. I don`t do much for free though. Maybe we can work out some deals. PM me or add me on skype: JamesMGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back