Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
V1

Render opacity
Virtue~ - Red Hot Chili Peppers - RaGEZONE Forums

V2

Plain render
Virtue~ - Red Hot Chili Peppers - RaGEZONE Forums

Their something needed in the text that i cant find

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do :p, if its based on opinion...What don't you like?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
YAY! FINALLY! Another Red Hot CHili Pepper fan!

On Topic: Make the render the focal point and not the text and mayb make the render bigger?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
YAY! FINALLY! Another Red Hot CHili Pepper fan!

On Topic: Make the render the focal point and not the text and mayb make the render bigger?

good point, make text smaller and render bigger, but overall the sig is great! gj!

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the text needs to be smaller, and maybe change it to a different colour.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The text takes up most of the image where the render itelf is very small in comparison making the text he focal point.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really like the second version. The lightsource does wonders for the render now. Although you should blend the render into the background a little. Not a whole lot. Maybe the back of it? Make the RHCP text a bit smaller as well as the supurb rock thing. It doesnt have to take up the entire sig ;D. Also your text stands out more then your render does =/. 3/10 Love your background though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes this render has make me figured out how to make a good background, ill take much time on my next one and make it wonderful :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok no im getting pissed, I GET THE FOCAL POINT THING! HOW MANY TIMES DOES PEOPLE HAVE TO REPEAT IT!

jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back