Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RedStone server

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
jap files not available as far as i know,and be glad that i made it work do not think about editing it soon
but most of the info is there in data folders both server and client,but encrypted

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
redstone files are encrypted with the same xor cipher.

keys:
AF 7E F5 E7 DD F9 BE EE ED BE CF BE 9F BB 7B E7 E7 5F F5 EE F5 EE BE F6 ED FA 77 3F E7 9F EB 3F F3 F3 DE F3 77 DD F3 E7 7E EE ED DD E7 F5 3F EB 3F 3F 7D 77 FA D7 EB ED EE E7 7E AF 9F BB F3 FC DE DE BE DE 7E F9 9F

encrypt start position:
・item.dat -> 0x08
・skill.dat -> 0x0C

notice:
The skill data will start from the beginning with the xor key for each skill.
one skill data byte is 0x82C

I am not good at English.
If it doesn't get through, I'm sorry.

Hmmm...I have successfully logged in from the global network and have created a character.However, when I try to connect to the game server it times out.I have ports 55000~60000 open.I thought it was the "openforlocal" field, so I changed the value to "0" and got the error message "The game server is not open".

Last edited:

TAA

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm also looking for a way to play globally but can't find it.
I don't even know how to decrypt skill and item change.

It's very difficult:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys, can set the config on client to window mode, and then copy config.cfg file to D:/korea/Data so your client will open windoed. I'm with dificult to found the password hash type.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can change ( make a copy ) from login procedure changing the password field type to nvarchar(MAX) stead of nvarchar(20/24), you need to make this change on table too. So you will be able to make new accounts.

I'm trying to put the server for global, but cannot enter the game map... i'm using dmz to test.

You can change ( make a copy ) from login procedure changing the password field type to nvarchar(MAX) stead of nvarchar(20/24), you need to make this change on table too. So you will be able to make new accounts.

I'm trying to put the server for global, but cannot enter the game map... i'm using dmz to test.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
A test server has been created:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you have no way to encrypt the passwords,why make a public server?

It's just for testing. I'm using it to attempt to reverse engineer some things (but I'm a complete beginner).
If i find something meaningful I'll share here with you guys.

TAA

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
A test server has been created:

You can connect locally, but not globally.

I changed the place that was set with the local IP to the global IP, opened all the ports, and started the server, I was able to log in from the outside, but I tried to create a character, select it, and start the game Then I got an error message saying "Cannot connect".

How did you solve this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can change all the config files to you external IP, but there is a hardcoded '192.168.1.8' in some .exe.
I solved it adding the local IP 192.168.1.8 alongside my external IP on my network TCP/IPv4 configuration. (browser stops working while it's that way)
DHCP must be disabled for it to work

Ps.: I'm using windows server, so I'm not sure it works on non-server versions.
keyrita1 - RedStone server - RaGEZONE Forums

Reference links:

keyrita1 - RedStone server - RaGEZONE Forums

You can connect locally, but not globally.

I changed the place that was set with the local IP to the global IP, opened all the ports, and started the server, I was able to log in from the outside, but I tried to create a character, select it, and start the game Then I got an error message saying "Cannot connect".

How did you solve this?

It uses 3 different ports, I have opened: 58326, 57421, 9049

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Description: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. Line: 340 File d:\code\korea524\common\common\cado_base.cpp Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server

How did you solve this problem? Can you teach me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good luck with this xlw00tlx. This is way beyond my line of expertise. But if theres anything I can help you with I'm on the .

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good luck with this xlw00tlx. This is way beyond my line of expertise. But if theres anything I can help you with I'm on the .

im banned from that discord for post images of my server
Prinya i was about to message you because i always used your blog for redstone info and you were the first person i thought when i made the server run

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server is set up, but I don't know how to set up an accountDo you have a friend to teach you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I changed all IP addresses up to the .exe internal IP address. It was also confirmed that the client was running normally in the local network environment.I set the IP as DMZ, but when connecting from outside, the server list and character were created, but the server connection failed.Referring to the above article, I put OPENFORLOCAL =1; in the syntax in korea\game server\conifg, but it seems that only local access is possible because of this syntax.If this is turned off, the game server for the field is not open yet even locally and connection is impossible.I want to know how to solve it.

Back