Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RedStyle Website ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhm thats weird xD
I FAIL just FAIL with this :lol:
well u can edit it :D: I added PSD file in folder.

Download:

Preview:

this one is bad I know ^^
edit it like u want idc its bad xD

Reaction score
uhm thats weird xD
I FAIL just FAIL with this :lol:
well u can edit it :D: I added PSD file in folder.

Download:

Preview:

this one is bad I know ^^
edit it like u want idc its bad xD

Hmm, you said that it sucks. Ok, why did you released it. We have nothing on it. Please don't release any plain HTML site with some images and call it a gunz site.. Only release websites with pages like register, download, rakning etc. Not just a fail layout.. Only release such a website if it's a 10 on design. But this isn't so please go learn first and come back later to release:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, you said that it sucks. Ok, why did you released it. We have nothing on it. Please don't release any plain HTML site with some images and call it a gunz site.. Only release websites with pages like register, download, rakning etc. Not just a fail layout.. Only release such a website if it's a 10 on design. But this isn't so please go learn first and come back later to release:)

mhm good idea xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Zewa, you release things too fast in my opinion.

Take your time, this is not even finished. ;)

It looks kinda mono btw.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice, but simple html is simple :p
Release a nice like super duper one and everyone would be amazed :p

uhm there is little CSS also xD

and I try make 1 day better then I release ^^

Reaction score

You're a penis!

First of all what's the point in keeping something that you know you've failed at?
second of all I'm sure somebody would love to continue with this site and make it better.

Also what you don't seem to understand is that, theres some php coders that have no idea or just can't design, so that's why we need people like zewa :p

Oh and why would somebody come back and release something if you've been a complete penis about the persons release.

Ohh and i would like to see something of yours, have you released anything, can you make a decent looking website? if you can then show us if not then back off and GTFO of here. :)

to me all that matters is that he/she tried and actually contributed to the forums.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're a penis!

First of all what's the point in keeping something that you know you've failed at?
second of all I'm sure somebody would love to continue with this site and make it better.

Also what you don't seem to understand is that, theres some php coders that have no idea or just can't design, so that's why we need people like zewa :p

Oh and why would somebody come back and release something if you've been a complete penis about the persons release.

Ohh and i would like to see something of yours, have you released anything, can you make a decent looking website? if you can then show us if not then back off and GTFO of here. :)

to me all that matters is that he/she tried and actually contributed to the forums.

Hmm, you don't know anything about what I do and I don't know what you do. You are insulting me for a penis. If Lambda or someone gave his thoughts about it he is just a penis in your words?

First of all he said that it was a 'BAD' web, I agreed with him so I said please learn some more and come back later.

I only gave my thoughts of it and I never said I dislike him;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download not alter it serves ... I like this site accommodates the download link

Back