Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL]Better badge shop[REl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,

I edit the first edition of the badge shop, i edit it and you can link to your own c_images directory. You can edit evrything in badge_config.php.
Please vote 1/10
BTW, it is my very first release!
EDIT:LINK INCLUDED!

Bas

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,

I edit the first edition of the badge shop, i edit it and you can link to your own c_images directory. You can edit evrything in badge_config.php.
Please vote 1/10
BTW, it is my very first release!

Bas
Sorry for double, but edit is not working for me,

It is is dutch, so you have to translate. Also, credits to BobbaLodge for make original

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks For Putting Credit
But Where's Download Link?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get a browser that supports javascript, like firefox 3.0, or this will be spam.

WTH do you know? He didn't post any link or images!

Yeah, i have firefox 3, but i can't connect with ragezone, i have to use a proxy!

Straight from hell.
Reaction score
baske ik had dat eerst ook ;) ik had toen mijn hele pc opnieuw geinstalleerd en toen werkte het wel dus doe dat of herinstalleer firefox.

^ I helped him in Dutch because I can't explain it in English. It goes about Ragezone And proxy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
baske ik had dat eerst ook ;) ik had toen mijn hele pc opnieuw geinstalleerd en toen werkte het wel dus doe dat of herinstalleer firefox.

^ I helped him in Dutch because I can't explain it in English. It goes about Ragezone And proxy.

[dutch]Ja, maar ik heb firefox 1 dag geleden geinstalleerd[dutch]
Yes, but i've installed it one day ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back