[REL] FastX Loader Generator Version 2 [NO SSO][REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!
I was looking trough some of my old projects and i saw the FastX Loader Generator so i thought, why not update it a bit for someone needing it?
So i took a little of my time to update it, i havent updated it so much though. Just added some more PRE-DCR's and some other bugs in the code.

So, what's new in Version 2?
-Well i have added the function "Background Music" which adds a background music to your retro hotel as you might have guessed by the name.
-More PRE-DCR's (From V9 to V23)

What are the old features?
-PRE-TEXTS:
Swedish
English
Spanish
German
Russian
Japanese

That's it!

Oh yeah right, sorry about the no support for SSO-Supported Clients. I haven't taken any time to add that since every retro site uses different variables for the SSO-Client PHP site. So in the future i will add like support for SOME SSO-Client's.

Why should you download my Loader Generator?
If ya wanna sum g0d stuf downlod this.
:p No, not really. Read carefully:
My idea with FastX is that the user with simplyness be able to generate its own loader/client for his/hers retro hotel. That is why i've added PRE-DCR's and PRE-TEXTS. The PRE things are just a comfort for you, enter the menu "Extra" and choose PRE-DCR's or/and PRE-TEXTS and choose what fits you best. By clicking at a button/an image the FastX Loader will automatically add the pre-set function for you so that you dont have to go around looking for DCR's or texts.
NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE THIS FEATURE, YOU CAN WRITE YOUR OWN DCR AND TEXT.

I have also disabled a new function which i added: PHP-file creation of loader (with addons)
I disabled that since the addons file have disappeared :)O) so without the file, the PHP-file would give an error.

LINKS AND DOWNLOADS:
To be able to run my program you need .NET FRAMEWORK 2.0. If you don't know if you have installed this, download the RAR file linked below and run setup.exe. If you are sure that you have .NET FRAMEWORK 2.0 you can run FastX Loader.application to save some time on the (re-)installation of .NET FRAMEWORK 2.0.
[RAR] -
[RARLABS] -
[SCREENSHOT VERSION 1]
Zeelia - [REL] FastX Loader Generator Version 2 [NO SSO][REL] - RaGEZONE Forums

//Greetings, Zeelia

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Zeelia, that's not funny you witch.
Reported.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What?
Sorry, i just released it, had some trouble with uploading.
Links and program working now :)

*EDIT* Screenshot isn't working because of the server, it has nothing to do with me.
The screenshot will be up soon when the server is fixed :p

Ohh sorry about the GOOGLE thingy, i dont know whats wrong :S im trying to fix it atm.

FIXED

//Greets, Zeelia

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Outrageous I Can't Even See A Picture Dude

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am seeing the picture :S i'll be fixing this more but everything is working so there is no problems, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back