Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [REL] Fawkes (Harry Potter furni) [SWF//SQL]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is my first release, and it is made for Bcstorm

Actually, this is not really my furni, I just "converted" it from old school to .swf by using the pictures.
Here is the old one: http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/custom-furni-harry-potter-phoenix-282351/

Screenshot:
xz2dVDX - [REL] Fawkes (Harry Potter furni) [SWF//SQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

SWF:

Furnidata:
Code:
["s","7283","ads_hw_fawkes","0","0","1","1","","Fawkes","Born from ashes..","","-1","-1"],

catalog_items_copy:

Code:
INSERT INTO `habbo`.`catalog_items_copy` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`, `cost_crystal`, `cost_oude_belcredits`, `song_id`, `limited_stack`, `limited_sells`, `offer_active`) VALUES ('7283', '[Page ID]', '7283', 'Fawkes', '3', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1')

items_base:
Code:
INSERT INTO `habbo`.`items_base` (`item_id`, `sprite_id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `height`, `allow_stack`, `allow_walk`, `allow_sit`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `allow_group_item`, `interaction_type`, `cycle_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES ('7283', '7283', 'ads_hw_fawkes', 'ads_hw_fawkes', 's', '1', '1', '2', '1', '0', '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '0', 'default', '10', '0')
Edit:
I just found out that someone had made it SWF already, this is still my release though.
The download link for the only other SWF file I could find with it is down: http://forum.ragezone.com/f556/phoenix-926980/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
d.^.^.b
Reaction score
I have a feeling I have seen this somewhere else before....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's been released before, http://forum.ragezone.com/f556/phoenix-926980/ is the latest one I could find, before that it was also released already in swf.
People should add a little animation to it (like the parrot) so it moves his head around and claps his wings a bit.

Thanks for releasing it :)
Didn't know it had been made SWF before, I have made the SWF for this one (You can probably see the difference if you open them).
Edit: The download link from the other one has gone, then it wasn't a waste of time to make it :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have had this on tardis for at least 18 months :p
When I made it I didn't know that some people already had made it SWF.
The download links for the other SWF files might be outdated though.
I have made this SWF though, so it is still my own release.

Epic Member ;)
Reaction score
Had this not already been made?
I feel this has been around since the initial conversion of v26 to r63

Back