Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Havana R39 server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This source is an extension of the V31 Havana shockwave server to include the R39 flash client. It's a replica of the source used in "ClassicHabbo" between 2019 - 2022

The source is complete, it's only missing mod tools and help guide bot

jSpHRgt - [REL] Havana R39 server - RaGEZONE Forums

Link:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gotta say, you did a great job restoring and preserving the ClassicHabbo experience! Flawless double client experience. Which is good, because my gf prefers the Flash client and wouldn't play on my server without it lol. Happy to see you continue Quackster's example by making this open source as well. And the launcher that works with your server is the icing on the cake.

I would say you have proven yourself a great asset to the retro community, and i'm sure many will agree with that.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This source is an extension of the V31 Havana shockwave server to include the R39 flash client. It's a replica of the source used in "ClassicHabbo" between 2019 - 2022

The source is complete, it's only missing mod tools and help guide bot

View attachment 197652

Link:
TUTORIAL VIDEO PLEASE?

Reaction score
seem to having a problem with the flash client as well. setting up Alex's Havana on my vps, everything worked fine including minerva. installed this one and minerva doesn't working anymore and the flash client doesn't get past the hotelview. The shockwave client works fine. I've gone through everything I could think of and still can't get the flash client to work. Now setting it up on my home computer, I didn't have a single problem with anything. minerva stayed working and the flash client loaded up no problem. Anyone happen to have an idea?

Edit: trying to get on hotel on my comp flash doesn't load, but when i get on hotel through vps, the flash loads fine

Last edited:
Back