Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Holo Server with watchdog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holo server with watchdog
watchdog is just a program that restarts the holo server when it crashes without anyone being disconnected from the hotel

all u do is extract and open watchdog and it opens server i do not accept credits for nor kno who gets the credits i just thought ppl would like this as a good addition to ur site make sure u go to bin and do mysql

leave comments and/or questions

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,
Thanks for posting. I will try this!!

Regards,
Saddiq

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Already has been realesed...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Watchdog Does't Work With Holo
When I Got Error On My Hotel Does't Restart.
Plus It Dissconnects Users ..

Instanthost.org
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Watch dog does disconneect users! How can it restarte the server without disconnecting..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already has been realesed...

it has i havent seen it

Watchdog Does't Work With Holo
When I Got Error On My Hotel Does't Restart.
Plus It Dissconnects Users ..

well thats what my friend said he helped code it and i found out it still disconnects users but it should still restart server it did for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I released a watchdog bat a while back in a thread, this isn't not my original though, IIRC someone edited it a tad but I can't remember who... (they gave me credit, of course =P)

Of course, I could be completely wrong and thinking about something different, I'll have a quick look back through my posts and see if I can find out o_O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I released a watchdog bat a while back in a thread, this isn't not my original though, IIRC someone edited it a tad but I can't remember who... (they gave me credit, of course =P)

Of course, I could be completely wrong and thinking about something different, I'll have a quick look back through my posts and see if I can find out o_O

my is the person that edited one of ur friends on msn if so is his name chris thats who i got it from but if its same then all credits i will post to you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my is the person that edited one of ur friends on msn if so is his name chris thats who i got it from but if its same then all credits i will post to you

Like I said I can't really remember if I ever did release it but I have a faint memory of it, I'd feel rather guilty if you gave me credit I didn't deserve. :p

EDIT: I get the feeling that my post was cleared out last time a forum purge was done...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like I said I can't really remember if I ever did release it but I have a faint memory of it, I'd feel rather guilty if you gave me credit I didn't deserve. :p

EDIT: I get the feeling that my post was cleared out last time a forum purge was done...

oo ok well then credits still unknown :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a database with 2 bb rooms which works there's bugs that i know of and i told my friend who said he will try to fix but havent got back to me

if any1 wants i could upload it to rapidshare or something

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm Why is there BB in the file download? Just wondering... xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol. I thought Nillus or Meth0d, or someone from the HoloCMS / emulator made this.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back