• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [REL] Making Custom Badges [REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you tired of the plain default habbo badges like this one?
Jakeh07 - [REL] Making Custom Badges [REL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Tired of the colours? and sick of the word Habbo?
Wanted your own custom badge but you don't know how to make them?
Well i want to help YOU! i can turn your boring badges into creative, custom ones, and the best part is that they are FREE Whether you want a Staff badge, hobba badge or any badge, i will be more than happy to help. Here are a few samples;

Before
After

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER

Did the blue one really quick to demonstrate full re-colours, thats why its not transparent or anything.

i can do much more than staff badges, pretty much any badge within reason, i just used staff badges as they make up my custom library so far.

If you like what you see here's how to request a badge.
You can either reply to this post or PM me with the following

Your Retro Hotel Name:
Badge ID: (You can find these on habborator.org) for eg ADM is staff badge.
Keep original habbo colours or change to a custom colour: (Please select a base colour, with hex code. Just search HTML colour codes on google for these.)
Details: (Describe what you would like changing) For eg. Please change the Habbo Staff Badge to say Hoaxo Staff or Hoaxo Admin.

That's pretty much all i need, Badges take up to 48 hours to make. And i might make a little crappy website with gallery and Custom Badge ID's to make the process easier. I will keep you updated on this though.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Badge ID: ADM, no special colors
Details: Habbo Staff (ADM) to 5 / 10 badges with the whole alphabet in it. ( This is for an automatic badge maker in PHP )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
badge name Aero Staff and Aero Mod's if you could, keep it same color thnx

Reaction score
Your Retro Hotel Name: Splaze Hotel
Badge ID: ADM
Keep original habbo colours or change to a custom colour: keep original
Details: Change Habbo Staff to say Splaze Hotel Splaze MOD Splaze Staff & Splaze Admin (Try to fit 6)
Total Badges: 4

P.S.: Can you please get these done quick as I need them for the official Splaze Hotel (Created By Me & sPLAZE) :)

Thanks,
sean111

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for everyones interest but some of the requests are nearly impossible.

So for this reason these two new rules have come into play;
Serious Requests Only
Badges can fit a maximum of five (5) letters only, so request longer then 5 will simply be ignored. I will start working on the badges soon.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Serious Requests Only
Badges can fit a maximum of five (5) words only, so request longer then 5 will simply be ignored. I will start working on the badges soon.

You mean letters right? :): Btw: Nice that there's someone that actually bothers to do this :wink: Hope it will go well for you :thumbup1:

Cheers.. :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you get me a badge i want color for admin badge black and mod staff gray and i want them say wolf admins and wolf mods

please and thank you :)

Reaction score

Serious Requests Only
Badges can fit a maximum of five (5) letters only, so request longer then 5 will simply be ignored. I will start working on the badges soon.

Can't you do mine with 6? Idc if it's sloppy just need it to say what I want :) Please.

~sean111 :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back