Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] My Ripped Layouts List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, I've made this thread to collect all those layouts that's ripped by me so far. I know you'll probaby find this a spam, as those layouts are out there still, but as some people like Jake? and sPLAZE said i should make one, and i thought it'll be easier for people to download or view all in just one thread rather then going to thread one by one to view.

And yeah, I've currently ripped a total of 8 layouts and 1 layout was found on google.com, coded myself (A lot say that layout had been released before). So here you go, the list is from the oldest layout i ripped and released to the newest one, you could probably find the newest layout i ripped right at the last one. :p

Layout 1
Live Demo:
Download:
Thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=465638
Description: This is the first layout i released on ragezone forum, and yeah, a lot said it was released before but, i had coded it in a divs and so, it'll be a lot more easier to edit than other coded ones? (I think)

Layout 2
Live Demo:
Download:
Thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=465970
Description: This is layout made and coded by Jibbish or Jake, not very sure, it's a nice and easily editable too, so try it~

Habbcrazy Layout
Live Demo:
Download:
Thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=466123
Description: This is another layout ripped by me from an official fansite of habbo.com, called habbcrazy.net. It took me around 2 to 3 hours to fulled edit they layout so that it can be used easily. The navigation is used with a javascript, and it's a good layout overall. Please read the whole thread before downloading and you must know what the consequences is when you use that layout. I won't be responsible for anything that happens to you, like getting complained to your webhost.

Layout 3
Live Demo:
Download:
Thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=466304
Description: This layout was originally from a official fansite of habbo.se, called habbos.se. I ripped it and edited it so that it'll be much more easier to edit and add things to it. Go to the thread link provided on top, there's a small guide on how the navigator works. And yeah, there's a bit of pixel error at the right hand side of the banner, but it's not that obvious though.

Layout 4
Live Demo:
Download:
Thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=466503
Description: This layout is originally from also a official fansite of habbo.se, called habhut.se. After much editing of the source and so, I've finally made it simpler, and neater. I'm not telling lies, but the original size of the source was about 40+KB, after editiing, it became 7+KB, which is a huge different. I've added tags inside the source to indicated what that area is for, and that'll probably guide you along with editing of that layout. Please take note that this layout isn't working very well with those newest version of firefox, if you wanna see what it exactly look like, use IE as i made that site only with my IE.

HFFM Layout
Live Demo:
Download:
Read me:
Description: This layout was originally from a habbo fansite called habbofunfm, I don't know that radio fansite though, never even heard of it before. And it was ripped by me, everything's working fine, including the navi used in that site and there's 7 available colour for the css style colour change thingy. Please take note that i didn't change the banner, so you'll probably need to change them yourself. If you have any problem using that layout, read the Readme.php provided above, I've wrote out a small guide on using and editing the layout or you can simply ask me in this thread.

Layout 5
Live Demo:
Download:
Description: This layout was from a habbo.ca fansite, called bobblehabbo.net, I saw that fansite when browsing through google and yeah, it looks quite nice so i decided to rip it. I've successfully ripped, editing it so that it looks must more like a retro site, changed the banner and releasing it now. I had only set up the home page for viewing, you can easily add the rest of the page yourself by copying the home page. This layout is iframed, so the homepage i meant isn't the index page. Also, it's coded in tables, and i'm not quite good with tables, so you have to examine more of the source before editing, to prevent error. :p

Clubhabbo Layout
Live Demo:
Download:
Description: This is ripped from clubhabbo.net, requested by a person from ragezone, forgot his name though but yeah, it's a easy ripped site. I've only spent about 30min ripping this site and editing. Also, the banned is edited, the Official Habbo Fansite badges is changed to Official Habbo Hotel. In the live demo and downloads, only the home and the index page are working, so you'll have to add your own page. Oh and, the navi is working with dropdown menu.

YourHabbo Layout
Demo Link:
Download:
Description: This is another ripped layout from yourhabbo.co.uk, a habbo uk official fansite if I'm not wrong. And yeah, the original website uses php switch for all its pages but i didn't use that as it's too advanced for a basic HTML coder or others. So, basically I had edited it so you can just find those words you see on the demo link and you wanna change, in the source of index.php, then change it to whatever you want, it's that simple. Also, the banner can be changed easily too, just replace the current banner images called "banner.png" that can be found at the images folder to your new banner images, but make sure the width is the same, if not you'll see that your layout isn't nice anymore.

Layout 7 *New
Demo Link:
Download:

That's all for now, I'll be ripping another fansite layout soon, probably a few days later.
Also, those layout above is not made or coded by me, so don't say i steal other people work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally!!
Im going to use one. :)

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice glad u took my idea in2 consideration :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Links are dead, but it looks like a good list.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol so u got new links ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back