Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Sweet Tango Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my first completed layout. I coded it and Habblio and a guy called Dez helped design it.

This layout was sliced and coded by Dez (Dale) and Foxtrot (Josh) and was designed by Habblio. All boxes are expandable so nothing will overlap but we advise you stick to editing the contents of the boxes only. The main content box (this box) uses an iFrame so that your radio does not keep stopping when transferring between pages so if you want to add to the navigation make sure you add a 'target' attribute which equals 'content'. This layout is not to be re-published or released in any way but you are free to use it on your web-site with or without credits so long as you do not try to appear as the creator. You are free to edit any part of this layout so long as it is for yours and your web-sites' staffs use only. - Dez & Foxtrot

Foxtrot - [REL] Sweet Tango Layout - RaGEZONE Forums

Konichiwa
Reaction score
i seen this layout on habboring since last year

Straight from hell.
Reaction score
this is my favorite layout of all. and yes it's from habboring but it's finnaly coded! :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love it, but wasn't it publiced by Andr3sin?
But I believe u r the real maker...

~Moplol

Konichiwa
Reaction score
yes it is a nice layout nice to see it coded

demo: 15 mins

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you claiming the you made this, or coded it?

something
Reaction score
i love this layout, but too few boxes, thats the problem with most layouts, they have 2-3 boxes, look at the habbo fansites, they have great colours + many boxes, or 1 big box ( eg. Clubhabbo )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool layout!
But the colors are a bit "bored". lulz

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Habboring.. Layout. lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone now where i can find i cms haboo coded? pm me thanks

Status