Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] TheBestServer V2[CFH][WOOBLE][LIDO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol ok I agree with the many posts above this its just debbo with a different GUI..But guys really do 20 of us need to post the same crap? "This is just Debbo Source" ok we get it..you people are just spamming.

Also peppe you need to add more information to this thread.. such as commands,screenshots, server information...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol ok I agree with the many posts above this its just debbo with a different GUI..But guys really do 20 of us need to post the same crap? "This is just Debbo Source" ok we get it..you people are just spamming.

Also peppe you need to add more information to this thread.. such as commands,screenshots, server information...

Put other information, however, I do not think it has the cfh and voting rooms

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Debbo with Gui Change. ! Pfft.. i smell a noob and this oine STINKSSSS>!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not changed only the gui, as I have to say, if you want I can fix the same things on a USA'111

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL yeaaa this is just debbo with new gui and with the rroom voting feature added lol :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mod .... please close the topic, not like anyone my server with the source of debbo v3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server's good with custom furni, but it sucks cause the search button don't work. So you can't go to someones room.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the search button is not working? that Loader uses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back