Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] V20 Style Layout [REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

ive made a new layout that i think is the best ive made, its coded 100% and comes with the "BlueVoda" file so you can edit it with bluevoda.

Demo:

Screen:

Download:

Also attached!

Virus Scan (not really needed but ill post anyway):

Rate /10 :)

Thanks.
Will

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice omg 10/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not Bad, like it but i think you could do with those navigation buttons off habbo. Will make it look better. 6/10

Straight from hell.
Reaction score
Supers, maybe telling why?

I dont like it because this is REALLY simple, make it with more habbo images etc, now it's like Supers a 6/10

Go Do 1... Mate !!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it looks good but the only thing is the content is way big lol, you should of at least made it a little bit smaller + its a bit to plain as well, add more parts like for the radio
or what ever anyway heres my rate > 6/10 < ^^ .

Reaction score
Thanks all ^^ ;)
Well it looks good but the only thing is the content is way big lol, you should of at least made it a little bit smaller + its a bit to plain as well, add more parts like for the radio
or what ever anyway heres my rate > 6/10 < ^^ .
Oh ok, ill take it on board in my next layout ill try and make more content boxes, if i could get them to expand then it wouldnt matter how big i made the content boxes :)

Thanks for your views

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back