Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Word Filter List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So I found a word filter I did from an old Hotel. It only filters hotel links. Want to add more or different links? Add them. The top 20 Hotel's and some others as of 1/8/12 are added. This is nothing special, just something that may become useful for Hotel's and to minimize advertisers.

How to add:
  • Go here .
  • Copy the entire raw codes, and run it as a query in Navicat/PHPMyAdmin.

Things to know:
  • Your Hotel listed? Remove it.
  • Don't want it to replace with "bobba?" Change "bobba" to whatever you want.
  • Want to block more links? Copy a code from a line, and change the link etc.

That's it and you're done.

Enjoy!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha I love the filters at the bottom of the list. Might want to do some changes because I could advertise my site on anyone using this and say "Go to habbo.ac". You may want to include the domains for the sites.

Reactions: Bow
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes then made it Line 37 haha nice release would use this but don't think my emu uses it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is pretty nice. However i most recently noticed on to other databases that they are already having a Filter for words that are again the rules. This is a pretty good release and i wish you good luck on to further releasing more things.

+ rep. and a like.

Reactions: Bow

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive feedback. I wasn't targeting any specific Hotel. I just noticed a few advertisers on mine back when I ran it, so I decided to re-create a list with updated links and released it for anyone who can use this.

Anyone who uses a different database can easily alter it a bit to make it work for yours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back