Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ♥MapleStyle Web♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my first release may not be the best but a few people asked for it, and I felt like giving something back because I have used so many other releases from some really great people.

Live Demo:

Added Info because of constant PMs:

This doesn't contain a lot of scripts. You are free to add, change, edit whatever you wish. If you do not know html or php it is advisable you do not try to use this. You must have some working knowledge of it.

• Do not PM me asking me to add a script. - Add it yourself
  • Do not ask me to make a banner for you. - A .psd file (photoshop but can be used with other art programs) has been included for you to edit.
  • <--- I used for the links
  • Links - As I said before you need to have some knowledge of HTML .. If you don't .. here you can get a editor. Do not PM me asking me how to use this. Its not hard you can figure it out yourself.
  • How to add GM of the Week/Player of the month .. you need to put in your own pictures .. again knowledge of html and image tags are needed if you do not know how, I suggest trying out the the free html editor mentioned above.
  • Ranking images - Everything that is inside the Character Folder must be placed where the index.php is Example: MapleStyle/Face/Skin/Pants/ . . . characterdisplay.php/config.php
  • Blank or white page - Delete your index.html file
  • Flash Files - There is info below on what you need to decompile them, do not ask me to give you a link to a free one because I dont have one.
Includes:
config files - edit all the config.php's with your info.
.psd file for the top
Register
Rankings - Rankings are from this thread - Credits go to DarkMagic for being the orignal creator of it. Bavilo for getting the images and getting it to work.

I did not include the image files because it was just too huge to rar on my crappy comp >.> so you will need to grab those from the link above. All the other files are already set up. Just extract image folders into the root. Example: MaeplStyle/Hair/Skin/Face/ etc ...

You can also use DarkMagic's official release but you will need to implement it yourself.

Flash Files: All the links on the flash files pretty much go to /forum or index.php. If you want to change those links or images of the flash you will need the program is not free so you will need to find your own way ~.^

Top Links. If you change the links on the top, you will need re-image map the code on all the php files. If you don't know how to do that google is your friend.

Support: Im not really the greatest support person. I'll try to help but you might do better by asking someone else.

Download:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
haha, you had to edit the post to put the download, i was about to say, Were's the download?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Ducking LOVE YOU!
MUAH MUAH :)
If I met you in life I will attack you with Hugs' I'm not GAY >:O

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't say this often, but that's freaking awesome.

*shot*

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is my first release may not be the best but a few people asked for it, and I felt like giving something back because I have used so many other releases from some really great people.

This doesn't contain a lot of scripts. You are free to add, change, edit whatever you wish.

Live Demo:

Includes:
config files - edit all the config.php's with your info.
.psd file for the top
Register
Rankings - Rankings are from this thread - Credits go to DarkMagic for being the orignal creator of it. Bavilo for getting the images and getting it to work.

I did not include the image files because it was just too huge to rar on my crappy comp >.> so you will need to grab those from the link above. All the other files are already set up. Just extract image folders into the root. Example: MaeplStyle/Hair/Skin/Face/ etc ...

You can also use DarkMagic's official release but you will need to implement it yourself.

Flash Files: All the links on the flash files pretty much go to /forum or index.php. If you want to change those links or images of the flash you will need the program is not free so you will need to find your own way ~.^

Top Links. If you change the links on the top, you will need re-image map the code on all the php files. If you don't know how to do that google is your friend.

Support: Im not really the greatest support person. I'll try to help but you might do better by asking someone else.

Screens:
iPooTs - [Release] ♥MapleStyle Web♥ - RaGEZONE Forums

iPooTs - [Release] ♥MapleStyle Web♥ - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

I was liek the first one to ask for this yesterday =P

Master Summoner
Reaction score
? Wtf. There is a free download one. Does that work for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Ducking LOVE YOU!
MUAH MUAH :)
If I met you in life I will attack you with Hugs' I'm not GAY >:O

I'm not either .. Im a gurl :p

If people like this one I may make a few more.
I will be working on one that looks like the kMS website. Also anyone who is good with .asp files please PM I would really like to get a bulletin board to work.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well, could you use the free version of the Flash Decompiler thingie for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, could you use the free version of the Flash Decompiler thingie for this?

Nope .. it greys everything out in the flash.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
So, you'll have to use the payable one? o.o That sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back