Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] 1.4.1 366 EL Conversion and 1.4.0 Tasks.data!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files are for the entire community!!! I am SO sick of people putting out CRAP! These files are my work and have been running on my server for a while now. These files are for client version 1.3.6 NOT for 1.3.1!! You can use the tools from the tools package to export the items into the 1.3.1 file structure.

EL - 100% version from 1.4.1 344? CN, all Mermaid Items are imported into the EL data. All items that were added with the Mermaid are in chinese, anything previous is 100% English. I have converted some of the Chinese into english. This contains ALL items!!!! (Including the items in the new lists)

Tasks.data - 1.4.0 Server and Client data files. Contains quests up to 20k

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone reupload the data files please ..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
booya

here they are

anyone can convert em to 1.3.1 ! ?:(:

:w00t:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how come i get a map data is not syncrenised with the server do i need a different client version i am using v1.3 MY-EN.... nvm got it working

Last edited:
Back