Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 2.2.3 Bellato Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got a PM from a user with a link to the files in this post. He said these were originally posted on RF-Dev claiming they were fixed files. I'm not too sure, haven't checked them myself, but I figured I'd go ahead and post them for everyone.

If its a repost then feel free to delete / lock this. Here is what he send to me,

Code:
[Release][Server] 2.2.3 BSB Server FixedFix coordinate Dupal
Fix injection through macros
Falling from the Chinese customer
Auction off
Fix Dupal by Patriarch
Fix crashes due to ban chat
GM changed the team to a comfortable
Fix a bug with the experience of 99.99%
Fully working and ready to 2.2.3 server with fixed bugs and duppe, the database included .
Copyrights to flashed / emudev.ru

Download:
Code:
http://downloads.privateserverdevelopment.com/rf/servers/2.2.3.bellato.strikes.back.rf-dev.emudev.7z

Pass:
Code:
www.privateserverdevelopment.com

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice Release Sir.

I want to know in this release, Disable auction from Zoneserver or Database?.
because i want to use Auction in my server.

Sorry if my english is bad

Reaction score
I got a PM from a user with a link to the files in this post. He said these were originally posted on RF-Dev claiming they were fixed files. I'm not too sure, haven't checked them myself, but I figured I'd go ahead and post them for everyone.

If its a repost then feel free to delete / lock this. Here is what he send to me,

Code:
[Release][Server] 2.2.3 BSB Server FixedFix coordinate Dupal
Fix injection through macros
Falling from the Chinese customer
Auction off
Fix Dupal by Patriarch
Fix crashes due to ban chat
GM changed the team to a comfortable
Fix a bug with the experience of 99.99%
Fully working and ready to 2.2.3 server with fixed bugs and duppe, the database included .
Copyrights to flashed / emudev.ru

Download:
Code:
http://downloads.privateserverdevelopment.com/rf/servers/2.2.3.bellato.strikes.back.rf-dev.emudev.7z

Pass:
Code:
www.privateserverdevelopment.com

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:
it is a big help for me...weee.... tnx sir.. i will try to download this after my class... :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Reaction score
Glad you enjoy the files. ;)

yeah... i enjoy it... hehehe but i have a problem the database is not a bak files... i dont know how to restore it to my SQL... XD

nd i dont know how to set up this 2... hahahaha i really need a good guide for 2.2.3.. so hard to find 1....

Last edited:
Reaction score
ron can you release that's fitur for 2.2.3.2 GU?

or many fiture may be?

I'm not sure what you mean, I'm sorry.

yeah... i enjoy it... hehehe but i have a problem the database is not a bak files... i dont know how to restore it to my SQL... XD

nd i dont know how to set up this 2... hahahaha i really need a good guide for 2.2.3.. so hard to find 1....

You can take backups from any other 2232 release if you need them. I'll provide direct downloads for all database backups soon.

As for the guides, setup is pretty much the same throughout all the versions. You should be able to loosely follow a guide for 2.1.5/6 to set up 2.2.3 / 2.2.3.2 and any further issues you have you can ask for help.

Reaction score
You can take backups from any other 2232 release if you need them. I'll provide direct downloads for all database backups soon.

As for the guides, setup is pretty much the same throughout all the versions. You should be able to loosely follow a guide for 2.1.5/6 to set up 2.2.3 / 2.2.3.2 and any further issues you have you can ask for help.[/QUOTE]

so any backups files of 2.2.3.2 sir can set up 2.2.3 if i am mistake sir please correct me...
and abwt the guide i have 2 guides following but if i have any issues sir ill just ask for help. ^^ tnx sir... btw 2.2.3.2 back up files are same 2.2.3 back up files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back