Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 2020 Updates and fixes(Client and Server)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use that and works fine.

ashlay - [Release] 2020 Updates and fixes(Client and Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have the latest UE3 NA client? I tried the 2 clients that I found but didn't fix the costume missing/invisibility problem. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to know how to change the us version to ko..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Added 198 new cosmetics(costumes,attach,wings,cat costume etc).
Added unlimited stamina on all maps.
Fixed Unity exp.
Fixed trove bonus.
Fixed Achievements.

Reverted all viet text back to korean.
translated some more stuff to english.

WARNING!!
Make backups before you delete or replace any file.

Extract data.7z to your server data folder.
Extract data_AchievementDaemon.7z to AchievementDaemon folder(delete the old if it is present) and change "value" on <option name='data-path' value='Server\data'/> to the data path you extracted ex: 'E:\Server\AchievementDaemon\data\'.
Extract bin.7z to "Client\contents\local\NCSoft\Data" or where your client datafile.bin and localfile.bin are.

Downloads:

To fix the issue of missing/invisible costumes you will need any bns UE3 client last update(im using last NA client).
you need all upks from the folder "contents\bns\CookedPC" and "contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC"

And from KR client you need all from those lists so the game interface does not break.
can you add tutorial how to unpack and re-pack bin, always fail for datafile64

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Added 198 new cosmetics(costumes,attach,wings,cat costume etc).
Added unlimited stamina on all maps.
Fixed Unity exp.
Fixed trove bonus.
Fixed Achievements.

Reverted all viet text back to korean.
translated some more stuff to english.

WARNING!!
Make backups before you delete or replace any file.

Extract data.7z to your server data folder.
Extract data_AchievementDaemon.7z to AchievementDaemon folder(delete the old if it is present) and change "value" on <option name='data-path' value='Server\data'/> to the data path you extracted ex: 'E:\Server\AchievementDaemon\data\'.
Extract bin.7z to "Client\contents\local\NCSoft\Data" or where your client datafile.bin and localfile.bin are.

Downloads:

To fix the issue of missing/invisible costumes you will need any bns UE3 client last update(im using last NA client).
you need all upks from the folder "contents\bns\CookedPC" and "contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC"

And from KR client you need all from those lists so the game interface does not break.
Ashlay, can you share some experience..?
I think you already tested using last client with ue4.
As we know old ue4 using same server version..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some weapon chests opened it but got nothing,how to solve that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if its weapons for some of the new classes then you got nothing because those weapons do not exist.

Well,like this weapon chest,droped form the monsters.My character is at level 18,at the low-level map,i opened every weapon chests, they disappeared but nothing acquired. So I think it is a BUG,not because of the new classes.
The necklacs and ring chests work fine.

Screenshot_240120_002 - [Release] 2020 Updates and fixes(Client and Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Well,like this weapon chest,droped form the monsters.My character is at level 18,at the low-level map,i opened every weapon chests, they disappeared but nothing acquired. So I think it is a BUG,not because of the new classes.
The necklacs and ring chests work fine.

View attachment 255268

No, all new classes only get weapons from the story, they never get weapons from those chests becayse they werent created / added.
So it will not work on new clssses at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, all new classes only get weapons from the story, they never get weapons from those chests becayse they werent created / added.
So it will not work on new clssses at all.

Thanks for your explanation,i think i see that,maybe some XML files are missing.

Back