Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] A REAL 1.4.1 server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:w00t:
No more crap... No moe stupid releases of servers that don't work right... This is the tutorial for this... This will be the easiest tutorial that you will have to follow.

This was Hellish Nexus Gamers Live! Server before we took it offline on 12/10/2009. We still run a modified version of this server for pur PK Server! This server does NOT contain the Mermaid addon's. Check my other forum posts for the updated Mermaids EL data! You will require a 1.3.6 client for this! This DOES contain special NPC's ALL over the map, including the Martial God weapon, NPC and available options to build the weapons.

1. Download
2. Download
3. Install FEDORA CORE 10/11/12, with JDK AND STAR OFFICE This installs the minimum requirements you will need to run the server. Of course you can feel free to use your own
4. TURN OFF SELINUX and the System Firewall.
5. Copy these files to the ROOT of your machine with WINSCP.
6. Login to the machine and drop to a shell prompt.
7. type CD /
8. SU to root
9. type tar xfvz pw-etc-backup-2009-12-10_19-54.tgz -C /
10. type tar pw-server-backup-2009-12-10_19-54.tgz -C /
12. Patch your client with for the smilies.
13. Patch your client with (upload pending) for the additional HNG pets.
14. Freshly exported
15. Patch your client with PWCN or PWI Models.pck, (I use PWCN) and overwrite your ECM files with the ones from this pack.
16. CD to /server and run start.sh (EDIT this file if you do not want ALL the maps running!!!

WMTOOLBOX Opens this experimental gshop
EXPERIMENTAL GSHOP!!!! ALL TIDEBORN WEAPONS/FASHION/MOUNTS/PETS
All items have been imported into the New tab. This way you can load up this file and see what is working and what is not.

GSME with GSHOP export, you can import this into a new GSHOP file

Enjoy your 1.4.1 server with a FUNCTIONAL Beehive and Chronos maps. This does not contain my servers functional Frostwalk, it's not mine to give out so don't bother asking :?

You will notice that there are a TON of files in the /server folder. These files are for starting indivual maps incase you want to start just a few and have3 maps left for special events.

SAY THANKS or I will delete ALL Of the files!

TV

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: A REAL 1.4.1 server!

link below is corrupted
2. Download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks
Someone set this server?
What are the differences with the server 1.3.6?

gs are the same from 21.02.2008
hence, the core server has not changed and is v.1.2.6

Sorry my bad inglish

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Data files.. There will not be a new release of anything. You will find that this the most up to date, best functioning server that is released. It is comprised of more then a year of gathering items, bug fixes, special releases, patches and other items that most servers do not have. In otherwords, a working, constantly updated server, unlike most of the stuff released.

V

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have forget something sir ^^

Did you have modded the new models.pck from pwi? Because we need to fix every ECM files for the new Tideborn classes...

We have:
- elements.data
- new gfx files

But we don't have:
- Fixed ECM for the news classes...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, no sir... I have a program that fixes ECm files automatically... I will release a pack of the models.pck later today with 100% corrected ECM files in it for Tideborn weapons, npc's and items. I haven't converted the monsters or the player sections yet. I will work on that conversion later.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok. And i want to say nice work again for all of this :wink:

Did you have worked on news skills (lvl79 and lvl100) and the Tideborn skills for the news classes?

Did you have worked on the new pwi interface too?

I really do not want to have them. But just wondering if you have a little worked on it. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client has some of the interfaces, I had all of interfaces and didn't like the new look.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
After fews tests, this is my conclusion.

What is not working in this release?
- gshop.data is corrupted (i can't open it in any editor...)
- cube map and chrono map are empty! There is no mobs or npcs there...
- the gameserver don't work! I think there is an other corrupted file and it make crash the gameserver if i try to start it. It's say an error with an ID but i can't figure out what this ID is... npc? mob? item? I don't know but it crash the server...

What is working in this release?
- There is a ton of news mobs/npcs/items and many more...
- There is the Genies Apostle (for having the genies) but it's still in developement. There is no quests on it and the genies are not integrated.
- Some news mounts. But you need to have that mounts in your models.pck and you must correct some files in Pck files. (My client crash when i try to call some pets from the character of Visad)
- There is some new emotes. But you need to fix them in the surfaces.pck
- There is the Item Mall Crew. But still in developement. The feature for adding socket and the refine transfert seem to don't work...

There is a part of the items from Tideborn too.
- Some Daggers (for the Assassin class)
- And some others items...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so romulan , do you recommend this?? or yours is better?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What is not working in this release?
- gshop.data is corrupted (i can't open it in any editor...)
- cube map and chrono map are empty! There is no mobs or npcs there...
- the gameserver don't work! I think there is an other corrupted file and it make crash the gameserver if i try to start it. It's say an error with an ID but i can't figure out what this ID is... npc? mob? item? I don't know but it crash the server...

What is working in this release?
- There is a ton of news mobs/npcs/items and many more...
- There is the Genies Apostle (for having the genies) but it's still in developement. There is no quests on it and the genies are not integrated.
- Some news mounts. But you need to have that mounts in your models.pck and you must correct some files in Pck files. (My client crash when i try to call some pets from the character of Visad)
- There is some new emotes. But you need to fix them in the surfaces.pck
- There is the Item Mall Crew. But still in developement. The feature for adding socket and the refine transfert seem to don't work...

The Fairy Apostle is an interesting thing. I have all of the required items to make it work, but it's getting the stuff into the EL on a list where it will function correctly. The items needed for this are on list **** which our server will not read (believe me I tried!) There are also an additional 8 or so lists all the way to 124 that contain other items for the new classes. In order to get ANY of them working these would need to be transplanted to existing lists. Item Mall crew issue I believe is with the tasks missing from the file.

You should be able to open the GSHOP inside of WMToolBox. That is the editor I use for this. The issue with it is Item Mall Explorers export and import function. Since it worked on both server and client I didn't even bother with trying to fix it.

The Cube map and Chrono both had Mob's in them? In fact I had fixed several rooms? I will check the pack and verify the NPCGen files for these maps.

Gameserver crashing is usually due to a GSHOP that has items that are missing out of the EL. If your using my EL and GSHOP then this should start without issue.

I will update the min post with the additional items needed for the client.

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Visad
I only use your files and the gameserver don't start...
tasks.data = working (i have tested it on my server)
elements.data = working (i have tested it on my server too)
gshop.data = seem to be corrupted and the GS don't start with the Visad gshop...

Others files.data = i don't have tested them. But the npcgen.data for the world map is working too if you use the elements.data of Visad!

@dineide
Mine is working but it's not updated with lastest items from PWI...
But you can mix some files from the Visad release with mine, be careful and make backups before testing!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Visad
I only use your files and the gameserver don't start...
tasks.data = working (i have tested it on my server)
elements.data = working (i have tested it on my server too)
gshop.data = seem to be corrupted and the GS don't start with the Visad gshop...

Others files.data = i don't have tested them. But the npcgen.data for the world map is working too if you use the elements.data of Visad!

@dineide
Mine is working but it's not updated with lastest items from PWI...
But you can mix some files from the Visad release with mine, be careful and make backups before testing!

Hmm, wierd... try the experimental GSHOP I just uploaded, it's right out of my test server. I'm dumping a gshop export right now from GSME, I'll upload that when I am done.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
14. Freshly exported missing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it would be nice if someone make a mix server files :D and a tutorial
could u please romulan mix those files with yours and do a 3rd repack? with client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh, if you notice in there, I made all of the Tideborn items All Class so that we can use them.

Back