Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] A small Christmas present from me

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just want to say this is a release that I have been pondering about for the good course of the last couple years. I have finally decided to go through with this release. It is nothing AMAZING, but these are files that have sat on my hard drive for a while now and well I have done nothing with them, so maybe someone out there will do what I have not done. This release contains 3 different games.

1) RayCrash (A 3D Mech MMO)
2) Elsword (Pre-Alpha Dev build)
3) Dragon World (A 3D chinese MMO, aka LTSJ)

These files are all OLD (from ~2005) and I have done next to zero work on them, other than messing around with the elsword stuff a bit. (which I can confirm it works) Also all of these files are released AS-IS and I will be giving ZERO support on them (other than answering general questions about them) none of these files are ready for production usage, so that means everything should only be used/taken for/as educational purposes ONLY!!!! I also will probably not be updating this main post to include videos/screenshots of the games, so if anyone wants to show the community what these games look like a bit it would be appreciated. Now, onto the actual release!!!

Download Links:
RayCrash:
Elsword:

LTSJ:

(No PW on anything)

Merry Christmas RageZone!!! I may bring something else out for new years we shall see ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release, do you have any working client for Elsword?

Also please update info about LTSJ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think dragon world is this one.

Maybe we can use elsword.to client as i see it's a private server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Edit

This source not is of Elsword. Is source of grand chase mixed with aima ... look test things before please post ...

This source was released in ragezone br ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is infact elsword, but an extremely early version of it. Elsword was codenamed Grand Chase 2 initially, which is what was released.

images in .dds is elesis, lire and arme :)

files of folder texture like folder texture of grand chase season 2 :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just want to say this is a release that I have been pondering about for the good course of the last couple years. I have finally decided to go through with this release. It is nothing AMAZING, but these are files that have sat on my hard drive for a while now and well I have done nothing with them, so maybe someone out there will do what I have not done. This release contains 3 different games.

1) RayCrash (A 3D Mech MMO)
2) Elsword (Pre-Alpha Dev build)
3) Dragon World (A 3D chinese MMO, aka LTSJ)

These files are all OLD (from ~2005) and I have done next to zero work on them, other than messing around with the elsword stuff a bit. (which I can confirm it works) Also all of these files are released AS-IS and I will be giving ZERO support on them (other than answering general questions about them) none of these files are ready for production usage, so that means everything should only be used/taken for/as educational purposes ONLY!!!! I also will probably not be updating this main post to include videos/screenshots of the games, so if anyone wants to show the community what these games look like a bit it would be appreciated. Now, onto the actual release!!!

Download Links:
RayCrash:
Elsword:

LTSJ:

(No PW on anything)

Merry Christmas RageZone!!! I may bring something else out for new years we shall see ;)
I don't think this is Elsword. I took a quick look at the source code and I've never seen many of the features that is implemented in this source.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thx the relase but...

RayCrash.zip archive is corrupt. Cannot be decompressed...

(Checked with winrar 5.x and winzip...)

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is corrupt with 7zip too.

It says:
There is some data after the end of the payload data...

So i dont know if that is a 100%...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Elsword rar 46mb?

really elsword or not?

Back