• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Account Server Commands 223+

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was hexing my account server to change my ports and in doing so i came across these commands. I don't know what some of them do but thought i should post them here for people.

/Ipcount - I think it checks how many ips connected to game
/Checkzombie - I think it checks how many afk people
/Worldping - pings the server to see if its open
/Wordclose - I believe it disconnects account server from the zone server
/Msg - not sure maybe its notice chat?
/ Userexit - kick people from game i tested this lol
/ Worldstop - closes the zone server?
/ Worldstart - restarts the zone?

Found some other codes but was unsure what they do so try these out and if you want to find more hex your servers and find the command lines. Only tested 3 of these on 2.2.3 not tested on 2.2.3.2.

If you are advanced programmers then you should find the packets for these and using them on the account server and build your own control server or web based system.

Credit to CCR for making this? :blink:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you change these commands then i am sure that others would fail to close your zone or account server remotely.

Unless they send the packets needed.

Last edited:
Leech feeder.
Reaction score
/msg is used to send ingame notice. Have to specify server also oor most commands.. starting from 0 like /msg 0 hello!
Userexit is good to use before maint/downtime so everyone gets kicked ad wont dc/end up with a rollback etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was the way some uses to hack in olden times , and still for some rf that not had port configured etc .. some hackers / Noobs still do to use CSP in SOme servers like this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was the way some uses to hack in olden times , and still for some rf that not had port configured etc .. some hackers / Noobs still do to use CSP in SOme servers like this
man why you bump this post ? :v
its was "2012" :glare:

is about "how they protect their own server" :v

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro now also , They use the CSP hack in "2015"

Thats why i just notified !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was hexing my account server to change my ports and in doing so i came across these commands. I don't know what some of them do but thought i should post them here for people.

/Ipcount - I think it checks how many ips connected to game
/Checkzombie - I think it checks how many afk people
/Worldping - pings the server to see if its open
/Wordclose - I believe it disconnects account server from the zone server
/Msg - not sure maybe its notice chat?
/ Userexit - kick people from game i tested this lol
/ Worldstop - closes the zone server?
/ Worldstart - restarts the zone?

Found some other codes but was unsure what they do so try these out and if you want to find more hex your servers and find the command lines. Only tested 3 of these on 2.2.3 not tested on 2.2.3.2.

If you are advanced programmers then you should find the packets for these and using them on the account server and build your own control server or web based system.

Credit to CCR for making this? :blink:

Indonesian people have successfully made 2.2.3.2 ControlServer with Android based system!

functions example:
Send GM notice
Kick player by name
Kick all player
/open or /close login server
Open or Close World services

can perform all the server functions via Android

translate website to english
check

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Indonesian people have successfully made 2.2.3.2 ControlServer with Android based system!

functions example:
Send GM notice
Kick player by name
Kick all player
/open or /close login server
Open or Close World services

can perform all the server functions via Android

translate website to english
check

wow, i create one myself the other day, but never realized someone else is creating the same tool too.hahahaha

Back