Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Update svn many bug fixed
@Onyen542 in Aion-Project-5.1/AL-Game/sql / there new sql, which of them should be used

with the previous version I had some quests of missions that were available for low lvl, and the missions of the pink moon, those of the man with the map of the waves, also give lots xp, trying with lvl 20, I was sent to lvl 35

Last edited:

TNT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Onyen do you ever plan on updating your source to support java 8 XD ? or its going be only on 7 for now

Reaction score
@Onyen542 in Aion-Project-5.1/AL-Game/sql / there new sql, which of them should be used

with the previous version I had some quests of missions that were available for low lvl, and the missions of the pink moon, those of the man with the map of the waves, also give lots xp, trying with lvl 20, I was sent to lvl 35

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make corrections in the source code is complicated, being possible to correct some bugs, but other bugs may appear :wink:
I have with the corrections and working fine :thumbup1:

Hello, i have added al_server_gs and al_serverls in mysql, do i need to add more? because am geting this error:

17:04:30.208 ERROR[ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Could not restore Cp List data for player: 122788 from DB: Table 'al_server_gs.player_combat_points' doesn't existcom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'al_server_gs.player_combat_points' doesn't exist

Infact that Table dont exist in al_server_gs, do i need to add any other database?

Oh i also changed AL_Game/Config database.propertys From:
# This is database url.
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/fallen_database?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

To
# This is database url.
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/al_sever_gs?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

Because i dont find that database anywhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `player_combat_points`;CREATE TABLE `player_combat_points` ( `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL, `slot_id` int(11) NOT NULL, `cp_point` int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `category` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`player_id`,`slot_id`)) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

AL-Game\sql\dg_database_clean.sql

Master Summoner
Reaction score
The problem emu.

Not loking the configuration the class select quest complette and up the LVL 75.. not level ect 14 or 12....
I not use the emu pvp server, the emu normal server not working normal quest playerable?

And starting MAp new player not the essencetapping skill? not crafting skill newbie?
And drop potion and item X version? not use the use sell kinah?
And buy the greater stigma .

can you somehow put this emu on a plain non-PVP server?

please send me normal quest player use server config pak.. Normal xp normap level up the class select, normal drop rate, all drop usen non X, and all buy used, non X.. please help me the configuration..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
At level 1 when collecting plants write - You are a Daeva now. Leave this resource for Humans to use. Please help solve this problem

Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
To be clear Aion 5.1 the version above is also modified and edited by my Aion-unique Team it wasnt finished yet but got leaked we worked for more than a year on these sources also the Aion 5.3 version is exactly the same source coding! but more updates and features! so its not a bad modified which deleted encom features? this is a stupid lie of you! i have rights of both version! we only use there event system gived by kortana for more information people can add Theghostfur on skype! for more proof and help maby soon or later i also will release 5.6 to the public!
Greetings Ghostfur

Both versions are from the Aion-Unique Team

Not Right dude! both sources are from Aion-Unique and exactly the same! this 5.1 version
was not complete yet someone stole it and leaked it to the public!

NIgpJ13 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

There is no difference both are my releases :) only opcoding and some new features in 5.3 thats all :) peace bro if you have more questions you can always ask

Aion-Unique Latest Release No Edits!

Version 5.1:

Version 5.3/5.4:

Can you share a 4.6 source ?? THX

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back