Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] [Ascent] Vendor Creator Tool

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Ascent] Vendor Creator by Jeeter

LINK:

If you don't have MySQL Connector installed, please also download and install this program below:
LINK:

This Tool was requested by one of the Ascent Forum Users and so it's been created! Thank you for the idea Hakuji.

Features:
Quick Creation: Just fill in the information required, and press 'Create'. The program will do the rest for you!
Easy GUI: The GUI (Design) is based off of WoW-V's Vendor Creator, making it very simple to understand and fill out.
Error Checking: There is some error checking that comes with this program, making sure that you don't overwrite an already existing vendor.
Value Checking: Also has some value checking, making sure that you don't put in 'wowd' for something like HP.
Easy Reset: Just press the 'Reset' button and it will wipe the slate clean!
Update Check: Will check for updates every time you open it up, making sure that you are kept up-to-date with the newest software!

PICTURE:

CHANGE LOG:

v1.0.0 (February 7th, 2008)
-First Release!

Good luck,

Jeeter

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well when i press on proceed nothing happens

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Nice. Got no personal use for it, as I rather create my vendors manually, but still, good job!
Nice to see people contributing to the community ;]

[Fd]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when it asks for my DB info I type it in, click procced and nothing happens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I have the same problem too... :(
Jeeter: what shall we do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is that you don't have MySQL Connector installed. I added a link in the top post so you can download and install it.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try create a vendor this comes up:

System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.String(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt64(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at NPC_Creator.frmEditor.createVendor()

What shall I do? Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any suggestions/comments? Thanks for all the downloads, I hope you guys like it!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I try create a vendor this comes up:

at System.Number.String(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt64(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)

not proper working tool, useless

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i get
Too any help ?

Back