[RELEASE]Auto Talker for Leveling Pets while AFK

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This auto talker is originally made for RuneScape but it still works great with Maplestory too...

Program Credits:

Jeremy

Tutorial Credits:
Merdo

Questions:

Q: Wasn't their already another Pet Leveler Program in Maplestory Release Section?
A: Yes I did see another Auto Talker but I was informed that the one I saw was a spamming auto talker...In other words it completely spams like crazy with 2 words each second. So If you play in a Server that doesn't have spam hack then it is not very useful...So I thought I be kind and share this wonderful program I dug up...

Q: What does it do?
A: It Auto talks anything you want

Q: How do I use it?
A: Scroll down and you will see a Tutorial on how to use it!

Q: Will I get a Pop Up of chatting to much?
A: No since the limit is a second between each chat on the Program.

Q: Will Admins get mad that I'm leveling my Pets by cheating?
A: Maybe...But *My* personally opinion...What's the harm of having a High Level Pet?

Instructions:

1. Download the Program at the bottom of this Post.

Extract it and open the extracted folder

3. Double click and execute The Auto Talker

4. A window should have popped up and said click on the ad above....w/e just click anywhere above and on top of the window it should say something like Please wait 5 seconds...Once the 5 seconds is up the Program should start up and look like this:

5. Now Click the Add button on the Program like this:

6. Now add what you want to say and Click Add like this:

7. The word that you typed in should have been entered in the blue space like this:

8. First Click on the Place where the Red Square is at and then set your settings to be just like mine...Then click where the Red circle is at Add Also did you notice to the left that I added more words...? Anyways it should look like this:

9. Once Done, go in game and then click on your chat box and press F12(That is the hotkey to start and stop the auto talk) Like this:

ANY QUETIONS OR CONCERNS? FEEL FREE TO ASK IN THIS THREAD!

Auto Talker Download:
Rapidshare:

Mediafire:

Virus Scan:

Can't you use the cash pet food to give your pet +100 closeness? Maybe ask a GM for the food and spam click it ?

Eww... runescape. o_0
There was that spammer that was released a while ago. I forgot what it was called.