Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Battle of the Immortals - Guardians of Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so everything is connecting correctly no errors but i cant login at all invalid password even if i use compactau and try password 123 and i can ping vm from windows and windows from vm any help would be nice

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
xtreme17 Bro how did you fix the wrong password??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To get rid of that error, I had to to copy the old GACD config files and paste them into the new GoF GACD folder. If you look inside the new GACD folder on your Linux you'll notice it has no config files in it.

fixed whit old LogServer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think its cuz im running windows 8 for me cuz even with my original files that i had running on my other computer i cant get it working on this one

hey LeRaz0r do u by any chance have the install.sh still that was used back on the linux repack that was released at sum point im using that with the files u released im thinking there is sumthing up with the vm so wanted to try with a fresh vm but i seem to have losted the install.sh that would install everything needed to run the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I too am having the same 'incorrect password' issue. Everything loads up fine but when trying to login I get 'incorrect password' even when typing in account names that do not even exist in the database -_- Any help would be appreciated.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
use the old linux files :) and old auagent win :) gl
ตัวเกมส์เวอร์ชั่นเก่ามันจะใช้ได้ยังไง
นี่มันแพทอาชีพใหม่ ซีมมอน

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry i wrong Quote

i have one problem.
when log out the game . i can not log in my character agians
you have a promblem same me.
:blink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry i wrong Quote

i have one problem.
when log out the game . i can not log in my character agians
you have a promblem same me.
:blink:

I am sure you are using Username: Anyone Password: 123 If this what you are using then that means your server is using a Test Server only..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this newbie , read all posts ..... if u dont like login with pass 123 STOP compactau.exe ! how ? simple jesus go Auagent folder click 2 on run.bat > edit > remove "start compactau.exe" :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this newbie , read all posts ..... if u dont like login with pass 123 STOP compactau.exe ! how ? simple jesus go Auagent folder click 2 on run.bat > edit > remove "start compactau.exe" :)

I know already that Compactau.exe is a test server that's Why I am telling him that he is using it.. T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to solve this problem about GameServer output ReqSysVar 1.

error - [Release] Battle of the Immortals - Guardians of Fate - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back