Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Battle of the Immortals - Guardians of Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows what "sh:../db/create-database.sh: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory" means?anyone got it too? this error appears after i replace linux files with new gof files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Thx !!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone knows what "sh:../db/create-database.sh: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory" means?anyone got it too? this error appears after i replace linux files with new gof files

@ bad config linux files :) why all people only copy paste and change only ip's idk ....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The file is made in DOS and needs to be converted to UNIX for Linux to be able to read it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, I still "invalid password" when i login, pls tell me how to fix it. Thanks all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check isec and osec audth.conf (Linux) and Auagent.conf (windows)

Hi, thank you very much. Now, I can login with any username and password 123. I follow your post before to disable compactau server by remove "start compactau.exe" in file run.bat. I start server, but when login client error can't connect to server. Pls instruct me how to disable pass 123. Thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, thank you very much. Now, I can login with any username and password 123. I follow your post before to disable compactau server by remove "start compactau.exe" in file run.bat. I start server, but when login client error can't connect to server. Pls instruct me how to disable pass 123. Thanks

if u remove "start compactau.exe" now check the table.xml (linux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back