- Joined
- Jul 29, 2007
- Messages
- 136
- Reaction score
- 337
Hey guys,
I recently just finished developing a web shop for BDO and I thought It would be nice to share with you this little tool I made for easily and rapidly obtaining any in-game item information.
What is it?
This is a REST API that you can use to gather information about any given item id. At the time of posting this thread, the API is capable of giving you the following information about an item:
How it works?
Check it out here:
Example API calls:
Grunil Helmet
Gold Bar 1000G
You can also download a SQL dump of the items database. Automatic weekly backups is still a work in progress, but I already made available a backup of today's data.
Here:
I hope this is useful for anyone else's projects. All feedback is appreciated.
I recently just finished developing a web shop for BDO and I thought It would be nice to share with you this little tool I made for easily and rapidly obtaining any in-game item information.
What is it?
This is a REST API that you can use to gather information about any given item id. At the time of posting this thread, the API is capable of giving you the following information about an item:
- id
- name
- grade
- icon
- url (to the bdo database)
How it works?
Check it out here:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Example API calls:
Grunil Helmet
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Gold Bar 1000G
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
You can also download a SQL dump of the items database. Automatic weekly backups is still a work in progress, but I already made available a backup of today's data.
Here:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
I hope this is useful for anyone else's projects. All feedback is appreciated.

