WZ [Release][Beta]Background Creator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I was thinking, The map editors only let you copy backgrounds. Now that really sucks because if you want to make one it is a real pain in the butt. It usually takes forever to get a ok looking one. And your still probably not happy with that. So say hello to the Background Creator. You can Load your map and throw together a awesome background in no time!
So your thinking qtf your babble and link me to the download. Ok here it is.
Beta1:
Beta2:

Now some pictures!
Note I was in a hurry when I made this so it's not much.

You will need

and .net 3.5 SP1 to run it

I will be providing no support for this as the source wen missing long ago and I really don't have the time. So if it works yay, if not sucks for you :$:

CRACK DEALER
Reaction score
nice work, wigga

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

oh and whats this... eternal core and weird retro gui?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is hot stuff. Doesn't this version of MapleStory date back to the very first days, or am I mistaken?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is hot stuff. Doesn't this version of MapleStory date back to the very first days, or am I mistaken?

Im not sure what your talking about? This is a background editor. :blink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude nice UI man, Thanks for the link too!

Edit: I'm on Windows 7 32bit and it keeps crashing. Ran it in compatibility mode and it still doesn't work. Any Ideas?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know it's a really old post but the downloads aren't working is there another place I can find a background creator?

Reaction score
I know it's a really old post but the downloads aren't working is there another place I can find a background creator?

Here. It's a background editor, but I'm confident that it does the same thing of what you're looking for.

Credits to Alpha. Released on another forum.*

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here. It's a background editor, but I'm confident that it does the same thing of what you're looking for.

Credits to Alpha. Release on another forum.

Thank you very much! I appreciate your help.