Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BnsDatTool (unpack/repack .dat 2020 support)

Reaction score
Added support for repack 2020 dat files however you will need to use SigBypasser plugin(tested with 2021.02.04 version).

Downloads:
BnsDatTool core made by lokiReborn and 家庭hyuga GUI and modification made by me.

SigBypasser made by Vectoriel and LEaN

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] BnsDatTool(unpack/repack .dat 2020 support)

thank you ashlay

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the share. Was hoping this would show up eventually.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you for your sharing. Recently I am playing on a private server. I used all the keys but your latest bnsdattool doesn't work, can you tell me why and I can upload the dat file.Hope to get your reply as soon as possible

10 / 5,000

翻译结果​

翻译结果​

Reaction score
thank you for your sharing. Recently I am playing on a private server. I used all the keys but your latest bnsdattool doesn't work, can you tell me why and I can upload the dat file.Hope to get your reply as soon as possible

10 / 5,000

翻译结果​

翻译结果​

They probably changed the key, upload the bin filder and the .dat file i will try to get the key.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They probably changed the key, upload the bin filder and the .dat file i will try to get the key.

thanks, I'm so happy you can reply to me so quickly. This is a dat file. Because the single file is too large to be uploaded to this website, I uploaded it to mega.

the dat file(config&xml)

the bin filder

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this tool!

I used it to unpack localfile64.bin using the "Bin Files Unpack" section, it worked as a charm.
However, I tried all the keys in the "Dat Files Repack" section trying to repack the localfile64.bin, but all of them seemed to fail.

Please kindly advise whether there's another way to repack the bin files. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I ask, after unpacking the datafile64.bin file, how to repack it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I ask, after unpacking the datafile64.bin file, how to repack it?
I have the same question, I can't find anything about how to do repack 64 files .bin
¿who knows about it? ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what tool is used to repack "datafile64.bin" and "localfile64.bin"? ^^ I only saw one but it only works for .bin but not 64.bin

Back