• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] - BoundInfo.ini Editor

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Hi.

Here is a working BoundInfo.ini editor for Aura Kingdom

Please report any issues that may occur.

link

Virustotal

Ben - [Release] - BoundInfo.ini Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry For My stupidity, but what do this file ? what he edit ?
I suppose Monsters and coordinates ?

Last edited:

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry For My stupidity, but what do this file ? what he edit ?
I suppose Monsters and coordinates ?

I have no clue currently what the file actually does, I only supplied an editor for the already existing lines in the file I would say it contains the limits of the area's?

I'm currently working on an update for the tool so that it theres an option to add a row or to change the labels manually from a txt file so we can replace the unknown01 easy once we know the correct name of the values.

[Update] - V2.1

Update 2.1 contains:

Link

Minnor Bugfixes:
-Loading error when no file was read in has been solved.
-Saving error when trying to save when no file was read in has been solved.
-The correct closing dialogs will now appear upon closing the application by the red X

Other changes:

-Add functionality added, you now can add lines to the file from within the progam.
-Manual Label text edit enabled, upon editing the Languages.txt file (split by a single , between the statements) you can now change unknown01 till unknown09 by a custom value of your choice (file has to contain 9 values).

Last edited:
Back