• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[release] C9 Server Starter

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi RageZone
again , on c9 , im gonna release a tool for c9 server files , hope it will be useful

what is C9ServerStarter ?

C9ServerStarter is a tool that allow you to start and monitor all server starting from auth till GameServer

Features:
  1. define multiple configuration
  2. monitor running servers
  3. once you start the tool , it will automatically catch and monitor running servers
  4. ability to redirect output from some server (look for note below)

i was planning to redirect all output to from all servers to this tool but seems i can't , cuz some servers when redirect its output it will have a delay between each response , a long period start from 15 sec for some and 2min for another and the others it's output does not reach the tool
of course i have tried many methods to redirect but all the same result

hemaprince - [release] C9 Server Starter - RaGEZONE Forums

anyway the tools at the current state is good and i remain on output redirection for test purpose only

in the attached file u will find
servers.c9dat => which here u can define all profiles u want and tool settings
UDL_c9dat.xml => this file define the color schema for c9dat file for Notepad++ as image here

to import it in np++ from menu language -> define your language -> import
then select it from language -> C9CStarter

each option has a comment above it that explain its syntax and what is its usage

this tool may help who have multiple config for server like local start (min / max) & hamachi start (min/max) or what ever like this

before u download here is a scan link :

if there is any bug mention me , also plz rate my tool from 10 hehe :blush:

---update---

another version on netfx 3.5 as requested :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
very good!
Thank you!
there is a proposal - to make another 1 tab "Error log" and redirect it [Err] and/or [Crt]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this works only with netframework 4.5?

cant u install net framwwork 4.5 ?

very good!
Thank you!
there is a proposal - to make another 1 tab "Error log" and redirect it [Err] and/or [Crt]
thanks for that lastfun , but as i said not all server output are redirected and some are delayed with large delay between each response
btw u mean error log from all server
like for example
2015-12-25 9:29 [AuthBroker][ERR] Decrypt eerror - packet modulated

??

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
2015-12-25 9:29 [AuthBroker][ERR] Decrypt eerror - packet modulated
yes
all error in 1 tab (or add filter "[Err]", "Crt")

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i will try to make it depend on netfx 4 or less soon as i can

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Oraclebr

As requested another version depend on netfx 3.5 , this exe only attached in second archeive so u have to download the first to get dll and dat file :)

Back