• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] C9 SweetFX Graphical Enhancement Mode v1.0 Beta

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, it's my first release on C9 section. I'am codded SweetFX Graphical Enhancement Mode for C9.

Download (v1.0 Beta)
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/34vvnbzbsp5f7sg/DJC9SweetFXMod.zip

Tutorial
Note: Please backup your original files!
Code:
1. Download and extract .zip anywhere
2. Copy and paste all files to your C9 game folder
3. Graphics automatically turning on... if you want to turn off press ([B]Scroll Lock[/B])

Screenshots
1 - [RELEASE] C9 SweetFX Graphical Enhancement Mode v1.0 Beta - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - [RELEASE] C9 SweetFX Graphical Enhancement Mode v1.0 Beta - RaGEZONE Forums

Just like or say thanks on my post ^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] C9 SweetFX Graphical Enhancement Mode

Nice release. ^^ Worked fine, thanks :)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks for sharing this and helping the community grow, :). Do you plan on making more in future, such as a texture replacement mod with sharper textures?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My experience was pretty good, because easy to use you know ^^ and good, if i would rate this 1/10 i would take it on a 7.5 :) no joke, thanks again o/ hopefully you bring more releases soon ! ^^

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks for sharing this and helping the community grow, :). Do you plan on making more in future, such as a texture replacement mod with sharper textures?

Thanks for like ^^ I'am thinking to remake of game textures. But this may take several days :)

My experience was pretty good, because easy to use you know ^^ and good, if i would rate this 1/10 i would take it on a 7.5 :) no joke, thanks again o/ hopefully you bring more releases soon ! ^^

Thanks for like. I am working on new graphical improvements cuz this mod decreasing 5-7 fps from game...

Back