Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cart and Filter Mod

Founder of Musara-Network
Reaction score
Cart and filter custom fix.

What it does:
You can ride a cart at level 1 ! Yes thats right you dont need to do the long Cart Quest

Mod confirmed working at the following servers:
Ruff-Rose
Thats the only one i tried xD it should work with all though.

Installing this mod

1. Download the above.

2. Extract the files to C:\Program Files\Ruff-Rose\3Ddata (Ruff-Rose default installation path, its easy to figure out where to put it if your playing on another server.

3. Launch Rose Online and find your Cart Skill :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAQ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q:Im not finding the skill in my skills window

A1:This has been tested by my on a iRose based server Ruff-Rose and if your trying on a Evo and it doesnt work, then its not compatible with it.

If thats not your solution then go to the Rose Online's directory and go into 3Ddata folder, open up STB folder and make sure there's the following 2 files:
BADWORDS.STB
LIST_SKILL.STB

Q:I tried everything above and it still doesnt work!
A:You didnt do something right :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notice: If this has been posted earlier please dont tell me "This has been posted earlier!" etc crap, i didnt use the search button and this will help others find this mod without having to use the search button too!

Dont forget to leave comments etc... Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is no link to download the mod :winky:

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
Yes the Modd was located on another site somewhat like this one. That is advertising.

Reaction score
WTF? how is it advertising wth? its just posting it on another form roflmao how is that advertising??? wow

Look..I Can Fly~!
Reaction score
hmm... if you can make a acturus server working well and you wanne have a good server you dont need this, if you use evo, you already have this and everybody can change STBs if you can make a real good server

Reaction score
this isnt for a server release, this is so u have ur cart skill without having to do the quest....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
puts in another host
not the fall of error = [

Plixxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back