• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE]Chinese Server Db + Client Patch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just noticed that this was missing from here all credit goes to cyberghoser1 of elitepvpers

elitepvpers said:
After time and time in discussions with some people, i decided to release the chinese server db and client patch files, because of the fact that those files are free on the internet i think its not bad to release them here too.

In this release Castles system working, Mentor system working

, its pre-edited only extract it to C:\

it must look like this: C:\TQMY

Extract it to somewhere else than the client folder and delete the Interface folder in Data folder then patch your client, this will prevent the gap between the skills and items bar.

and put in in client after the patch.

Launch mysql from C:\TQMY\mysql\bin\winmysqladmin.exe

Again if you see a red light on the tool, then delete your my.ini from C:\WINDOWS folder and relaunch winmysqladmin.exe

Launch the server as usualy,choose the POWER server from the list and login with admin password test

Quote:
Mysql Info:

User: root
Pass: lk82
Credits to: commandcom & jonhs22
Specific thread:

To see the chinese characters correctly don't forget to set your non-unicode programs to run under chinese(Simplified).

I don't take credits at all for that, good luck to all.
Enjoy, i will not support more on this, it runs like any other server

Reaction score
Re: Chinese Server Db + Client Patch

the main reasion we did not put this thread up here is that database is fully in chinese(traditional)
and we are not able to translate it also it works different way as old server and to get it to run is abit difficult...
therefore propably no support for these files just few if needed

that wasnt smart move to put these files here because it will start neverending flamewar

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

well great every1 is ognna be checking out epvp from here spamming the threads for an english patch lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol i dont see your problem with it not working i have it running fine on here but my sugestion is not to do what alpha eo has done and tryed building a sever out of it i surgest to use it to build on your current sever

maybe your problem is that the sever runs off port 9988 :D so it has to be 127.0.0.1:9988

Reaction score

lol i have it allready working so dont teach me what to do
i was the one who found it from nowhere and started to mess with it
i bet there some guys had same files but they wanna sell it for money not like was my idea
to just share

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ive got alpha eo db since im hoster woot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

im the owner of the server commandcom i can share it with u :D and can withg all ppl :D

Reaction score

hm so you have english database? if i had atleast chinese simplified....
none of translators will translate chinese traditional to english
i tried over 20 of them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well i translated it go to Alpha2009.com and check my server i have the whole english version from it :p

Back