Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Client 0.52.00 (KOR or CHS) Cracked Main.exe by Nemesis

Reaction score
Well hi people, I'm not sure about if this client is kor or chs protocol. It's in really very very old. I thinks that maybe is the most old version of the MU Clients that exists (maybe even Webzen Company don't have more this main.exe or his source code stored haha). The client have Player.bmd animations bug because I only crack original main.exe for 0.52.00 from: patch, and put into the: 0.74 client, then well all us knows... animations id count is incorrect and etc. easy to fix (maybe ?). Enjoy it!

ScreenShots:

Kiosani - [Release] Client 0.52.00 (KOR or CHS) Cracked Main.exe by Nemesis - RaGEZONE Forums

ScreenShot of Virus Analisis made by "VirusTotal.com":

Kiosani - [Release] Client 0.52.00 (KOR or CHS) Cracked Main.exe by Nemesis - RaGEZONE Forums

Virus Total.com Analisis Link:

Download Links (Not make Mirrors please, is not necesary):

aO8cX94 - [Release] Client 0.52.00 (KOR or CHS) Cracked Main.exe by Nemesis - RaGEZONE Forums

2C57Bsx - [Release] Client 0.52.00 (KOR or CHS) Cracked Main.exe by Nemesis - RaGEZONE Forums

aWQNVCS - [Release] Client 0.52.00 (KOR or CHS) Cracked Main.exe by Nemesis - RaGEZONE Forums

English:

PS: I would like to say a few more things.first of all to:
KarLi

... Don't delete my posts just because you and other moderators here liked 1 of the codes that I developed recently (to create new colors for the font of the texts in the Items options). and I didn't release it, I know perfectly what you are trying to do and I recommend that you better get to do your job well as Moderator of this forum, and be really impartial, if I have to release my source codes in the Development section of the forum, I have no problem doing it, I do. but I'm going to demand that you demand the same from others... because another people (you know well who I'm talking about) They should do the same as me in that case, don't you think? I say it in this publication so that what you have been doing with me in the last 2 weeks is made public, and you must was grateful that I did not prepare to send this information directly to
MentaL

, about an apparently corrupt moderator.

Spanish:

PD: Me gustaría decir algunas cosas más. En primer lugar a:
KarLi

... No elimines mis publicaciones solo porque a ti y a otros moderadores aquí les gustó 1 de los códigos que desarrollé recientemente (para crear nuevos colores para la fuente de los textos en las opciones de Items). y no lo publiqué, sé perfectamente lo que estás tratando de hacer y te recomiendo que hagas bien tu trabajo como moderador de este foro, y seas realmente imparcial, si tengo que publicar mis códigos fuente en la Sección de desarrollo del foro, no tengo ningún problema en hacerlo, lo hago. pero te voy a exigir que exijas lo mismo a los demás... porque otra gente (sabes bien de quién hablo) deberían hacer lo mismo que yo en ese caso, ¿no crees? Lo digo en esta publicación para que se haga público lo que has estado haciendo conmigo en las últimas 2 semanas, y debes estar agradecido de que no me preparé para enviar esta información directamente a
MentaL

, sobre un moderador aparentemente corrupto.

Credits:

Webzen
Kiosani (Me).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Back