• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Complete 120 Cap + 13D Mssql 2005 EDITABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Statiic db is fucked up.
He missed around with the primary keys and the DB relations , It was better if you did your own ;)
Regards

Reaction score
Statiic db is fucked up.
He missed around with the primary keys and the DB relations , It was better if you did your own ;)
Regards

if u see the Staticc Not Good and fully Bug so if u have a good db support d13 let us see ur share
but don't tell me u released Glory-db coz i don't like this db :tongue:

xD Forget to tell u i work on database statiic and if anyone work-hard on this db will fix anything :thumbup: and everything good with me xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HAY ragezoner today this database by Statiic
i jast modefy it to be able to add item to npc and all other things
its have ADD~ SRO-R skill + item 12 .13 D+ imortall+ astral + lukypowder 13D+stady +ADV exra 11~12~13D
soon i will upload my media but for now jast i upload the database

have fun if u like it jast press like:thumbup:

media
PART1

IHOPE I HELP

How I Can Fix Crash At Teleport To Any City Get dump How fix It please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back