• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Cracked SRO_Client Play Without Loader...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
So i search for olds Sro_Client and i found a from Perfection server i remember when jangan released perfection server i use this SRO_Client and works in the same machine of the server, its patch with 120 cap config party,show up skills.. etc
now u can open the sro_client without loader...
download
Have Fun
:sleep:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Cracked SRO_Client Play Without Loader...

Just to let you know you spelled Search wrong.Also I'm not really a PC gamed guy.
But do I need like any files or anything to play this game?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Re: Cracked SRO_Client Play Without Loader...

Just to let you know you spelled Search wrong.Also I'm not really a PC gamed guy.
But do I need like any files or anything to play this game?
yes u need set up vsro server files download the full client, a good db and call to god for you set up correctly those files +- 3 days for a newbie
or play in a server...

Back