Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Custom Mini-Jobs/Crazy Claw Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He took the time to code it, and it looks like he coded it right, and it looks like he tested it. So... idk. Should be fine.
I tried it on his server.

Didn't work at all for me, so yeah...but if it does work for anyone else good job.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
All credits for the Claw Machine go to Zedd, he is a amazing coder, i wish he didn't get Nexon'ed
nice word there Nexon'ed ur sig is nice too
if Serpendium didn't get Nexon'ed too probably private servers are really now imba already

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Butcher: Same as the Policeman, except in Henesys and you kill cows and chickens for the king of maple, you get 30% bow/xbow scrolls.

I thought I saw Butcher ( The one in Frozen Throne ) lol =D Make a attack called hook LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
calm the duck down its a Ducking forum not ur life so stfu its a forum its made to help not for shitheads like u to act all big on the internet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not really mini job, more like a quest if i understand ur description right...

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't get the claw machine to work. My bat will show errors when i click on it. How to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You basically hunt special monsters for special items, when you get the item, you take it back to a npc and the npc gives you scrolls, i guess it could be called a mini quest also lol

Yea your saying "Job" as in mission/quest other people are thinking Job as in Magician/Warrior/Thief/Bowman XD thats what i thought XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back