Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Custom Shops [ODINMS]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a Custom Shop pack originally created for NarvinMS

Credits
ME

I'm sorry if the shop IDs are already taken, so if you want, you're going to have to replace the IDs if you want to change it to another NPC.

I'm sorry but all items for certain jobs do not have gloves,shoes or hats. Nana(H) is the only npc that sells hats; bowman hats. Nana(P) sells gloves, and sorry but i did not put Axe weapons or Blunt weapons into this NPC. Obviously the letter next to Nana refers to the town and so on. Nana(K) sells a Zakum Helmet; so you can take that out if you want, its on the very first position at 25 million mesos. Nana(E) sells mage equips obviously :3. Most Nanas sell 70+ items;Tops, Overalls, 64+ Weapons, bottoms, and shields. Nana(K) sells 50+ items. Mong from Kong has the overalls for Thief because i forgot to input them into nana(k) [hehe =p]. The sql called paprock sells the ludi crack piece, eye of fire, summoning rocks, and magic rocks. Mad Bunny sells MOST of the gach items, including bwgs, tubes, skis, scg, and etc.

Well I think that is pretty much it.

To input into your server: open scripts into mysql and execute. And that's it! Please have fun and enjoy my pack.

Please do not leech; but if you do, at least give me credit!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well, this does seem useful, but there is already another script that Nana sells everything. It's called a Costume Shop, I think...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh... i didnt know.. oh well; i like my thing anyways XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
God i bet he makes like 10 accounts, every time hes out harassed, he makes a new one.

Back