Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] DBO Server Akcore Taiwan

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone.Because Marcomurta promised to release his code in which he was working and in the end he did not, I come to release an Akcore Tw source code, this code has been abandoned two years ago (at least the repository to which I have access ). How no one touches it I have decided to release it, I would like everyone to work on it and (if possible) share the progress, that way we all collaborate in having a complete and functional DBO server.I hope you enjoy this source code and learn a lot from it.

Licence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tnx a lot!!!

Ok, i just compiled it but i had to use visual studio 2013 ultimate, not 2010 as the instrution tells.

Reaction score
Try this torrent

I try to login but the server didnt accept the client. Then i run 9001.exe and i manage to login and create a character. Unfortunately whenether i select a channer in order to enter the game i have a black screen insted of showing me the loading screen. The client doesnt crush but it always shows black screen without doing nothing. I have no error in the sceen server. The port i use is 20200. The database keeps my character without a problem. Maybe its client bug.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I try to login but the server didnt accept the client. Then i run 9001.exe and i manage to login and create a character. Unfortunately whenether i select a channer in order to enter the game i have a black screen insted of showing me the loading screen. The client doesnt crush but it always shows black screen without doing nothing. I have no error in the sceen server. The port i use is 20200. The database keeps my character without a problem. Maybe its client bug.

Why do you think it would be a customer error?Run the server in debug mode and set a breakpoint to see what problem it has. It also happens to me but I don't remember how I solved it the first time.You don't know how to program?

Reaction score
I manage to enter :) So far so good. Quest tracker is working. Some quests to without rewards and exp. The battle system is a mess. Some skills are working to. Mobs are loading but they cant do nothing yet. Npcs so far they are working but we cant buy/sell items at the moment. Mobs name color is ok. I test it from lvl 1 to 30 so far. I change the game master from 0 to 1 but i cant see the Gm icon. I"ll check the change class and i"ll test the skills for now since i know every id and how to put them manualy if i have to through my sql :) I"m a bug hunter. The fun has just began.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I manage to enter :) So far so good. Quest tracker is working. Some quests to without rewards and exp. The battle system is a mess. Some skills are working to. Mobs are loading but they cant do nothing yet. Npcs so far they are working but we cant buy/sell items at the moment. Mobs name color is ok. I test it from lvl 1 to 30 so far. I change the game master from 0 to 1 but i cant see the Gm icon. I"ll check the change class and i"ll test the skills for now since i know every id and how to put them manualy if i have to through my sql :) I"m a bug hunter. The fun has just began.

I hope you have a lot of fun :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
BTW your a dickbag. Marcos code is not my code you douche. I am reporting this for copyright infrinigement Ivan.

I'm sorry but I did nothing that the license prohibits.

You and Marcomurta told me that the code was Marcomurta, also who did not follow what the license said was you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So you Got Licence From Bandai/NTL to do Private Server?? The license of your source lose the value when u also work in one private with out permissions :w00t:

Any of us Got Permission to work with DBO so all us are Broken Licences :D

Back