Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] DevEMU Season 18 Part 1 Emulator

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't work, no value enables fullscreen on the client. Tried on DevModeIndex: from 0-9 and on WindowMode:1 or 0 and no dice, can anyone help...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What I found just playing around and not making a proper test.

- Gun Crasher Weapons cannot be sold to NPC. IF +7 and you try to sell, you confirm to sell this expensive item but nothing happens. You can't drop it either.

- When using Chaos Machine if you put improper items for combination you cannot move them back in inventory. You can only close the game and everything you put in Chaos Machine is gone.

- Sometimes Chaos Machine does not give Chaos Weapon. I've got a Exc Thunder Blade +5 instead.

- Purple items dropped from monsters show on ground as (Socket) but when you pick up there is no socket.

- If you log out from Arena and log back in you will be in Lorencia.

- Moving from Crywolf to Arena teleports you in Lorencia. Arena to Crywolf works.

- Golden Invasion notice error : >>> System Message Error

- Repair items to do no consume zen from inventory.

- Zen Bug. Everything looks to be messed up with NPC shops. Prices are not right, selling low items for huge amounts of zen. Buying and selling show the same price but the prices are totally diferent.

- Login screen. If you put the wrong password the error comes as "Invalid Account" instead of "Wrong Password"

- Pet Panda and Skeleton not really good at picking Zen. You need to go 2-3 times over to finally pick.

- Top left corner CH 1 status show red color. I think this must be green?

- Add stats show lvl up animation and sound.

- Buying gear from NPC make jewel sound.

- Storage Lock does not work. After setting pin two times and the game asks for confirmation either I put the pin or account password it returns "Invalid Password"

These are the issues I find until now. Some of them might be just my mistake in configuration but some of them can help make a better server. Thanks again and I look forward for future updates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi! sorry, im new at this whole thing, sorry if im overstepping my limits, i appreciate all the hard work you ve done! but i wanted to suggest making the 'free product, buy the complete version' message a little less intrusive. everytime i reset the server after making a change i keep thinking i just made a mistake and it is an error message instead - and it s on all the files that need to be opened! maybe it just happens to me, but it can get distresfull. consider other similar solutions that, although not as updated, dont have as much advertisement and are probably from people that still need to pay their rent and buy their food, like the datkool s16-1 release, which i guess this one is slightly based upon,

i certainly hope it doesnt get interpreted as disrespect, since, like i mention, im very grateful for your development. hopefully it continues and that you may get the resources you require to do so.

a question too, is there any way to change in-client the loading screen? make it a little more...varied? seeing as, despite being the addition to s18, there are many other classes that i would be happy to see each time i log into the world. thanks in advance!

Reaction score
hi! sorry, im new at this whole thing, sorry if im overstepping my limits, i appreciate all the hard work you ve done! but i wanted to suggest making the 'free product, buy the complete version' message a little less intrusive. everytime i reset the server after making a change i keep thinking i just made a mistake and it is an error message instead - and it s on all the files that need to be opened! maybe it just happens to me, but it can get distresfull. consider other similar solutions that, although not as updated, dont have as much advertisement and are probably from people that still need to pay their rent and buy their food, like the datkool s16-1 release, which i guess this one is slightly based upon,

i certainly hope it doesnt get interpreted as disrespect, since, like i mention, im very grateful for your development. hopefully it continues and that you may get the resources you require to do so.

a question too, is there any way to change in-client the loading screen? make it a little more...varied? seeing as, despite being the addition to s18, there are many other classes that i would be happy to see each time i log into the world. thanks in advance!
The person who posted this topic is not the 'author' if i am right, or are you ? show40
so your sugguestion wont be read or applied in that sense of the 'free notice msg' there is a reason it feels 'distressful'or annoying, its marketing in a way, but having free files its more than beter than nothing.

yes there are ways, but u must know how to, meaning u must go in client/data/logo/ folder and /interface/ folder and work with the mu image files, change the logo, re-modify it, or whatever and convert it back, well about the loading screen same applies here, there are applications like mu logo that can help u do that https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-mulogo-loading-screen-and-logo-maker-software.1025282/ but u must know how to use the program and u'll probably need to use muIMGgui or pentium tools to understand what files u get generated when u put your background/image, it will require some diggin and experimenting!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh! wonderful! i am taking a look at this, would i need to select season 5 for this season 18? no problems there? hey, sorry to bother further, but my client is having a really difficult time processing. i read a little around and found some people talking about making a text-based client emulator or something with really low resource consumption, but no resources were posted. do you by any chance have knowledge about where one solution like these could be found? thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Add Pentagram field
Add Item (please enter game view)
Fixed new charater skill not study
Chage create char obtain Buff skill

Note:Dont ELF Class, use buff skill Gameserver collapse

Note2:CashShop Item language chs,please change you language

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add Pentagram field
Add Item (please enter game view)
Fixed new charater skill not study
Chage create char obtain Buff skill

Note:Dont ELF Class, use buff skill Gameserver collapse

Note2:CashShop Item language chs,please change you language

Re upload please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here have jewels of Kundun , Jewel of Kondor and etc ? i cant find them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh! wonderful! i am taking a look at this, would i need to select season 5 for this season 18? no problems there? hey, sorry to bother further, but my client is having a really difficult time processing. i read a little around and found some people talking about making a text-based client emulator or something with really low resource consumption, but no resources were posted. do you by any chance have knowledge about where one solution like these could be found? thanks in advance!
Maybe what interests you is this mini client,lightweight client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to know the item index code?
It is different from the index number in the item file.

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
LauncherOption.if = just edit

DevModeIndex:3
WindowMode:1
ID:
DevModeIndex: on my pc i set 15 so resolution is like 2K
but WindowMode:0 and WindowMode:1 looks like not works.

Any way is any update for this files?

Do not download this file. It's a pointless waste of time. The account configuration file is restricted and locked. There are also missing files. Several things don't work.

There was a problem creating your account and an important file is missing. This will not save your account the next time you restart.

And there are no display settings. I need to do it on a small screen.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(
i never see more crap in any post like this what you post.

i turn of the server for long time run all again login to account and all is on place.

because all is save in DB not in any kind on save game files LoL
yes there is some bug like on all privet project. Even official version have bug. Tere is no game tat don't have a bug or something not work.

Sorry man but you even don't test all properly.

And i have a question it is a chance that this will work under VMware? this will be nice option.

@: i get updated all exe so they work under VMware.

And many things looks fixed. but i want to ask how i can change DevEmu on server select screen?

Last edited:
Back