• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] 'DoomMMO' 2018 All src

Reaction score

I release the SRC (.fla , Client/Server , RAW Sound ...) doommmo remake , i am onlyn dev for owner. I decide to release it beceause it is more relevant

Feature (in FR sorry) :

Link : (15.30Gio)

Sreen :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why are you releasing it, let me know!!!
Finally, thank you very much tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credits to batman1/Connor for coming up with the great idea for this server, great release

Last edited:

Tas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What is it

Tas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I fix it?

Reaction score
Im always close to pee my self when i see that ppl using hardcoded links like this dipshit here to link .h files. Even more funny: When other ppl are straight to dumb to realize this. Oh, please, give meh more of this freakshow.

C

Cinx

Im always close to pee my self when i see that ppl using hardcoded links like this dipshit here to link .h files. Even more funny: When other ppl are straight to dumb to realize this. Oh, please, give meh more of this freakshow.
Get off your high horse.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been trying to fix this:

But without success, WarZ source isn't really a strong spot for me anyone knows or has fixed it already? Tried changing some bits of code but ended up making it worse