[Release]Dragon Nest Server V283

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I updated the original post with the working mirrors re-uploaded here. Thanks to GODSKIN for actually providing a public mirror.
I don't know what some other people tried with making them available per request only - watch out for scams.

Please note that I cannot verify if any of these files include anything malicious, unless given definite proof. Use at own risk.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to ask, is the same to download and use the client from or the client files posted here are needed to fix bugs?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I use the client
And when connecting to the server, writes an unknown or unsupported version of the client.
And still refuses to run 传奇 专用 启动 器 器 and DNVillageServerRH64_TW, tell me what the problem may be and if someone has the opportunity, share your client game.
Thanks!
Village Log:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't open 踏月传奇-龙之谷GM工具.exe
How can I fixed it. // sorry for my bad English,I'm Newbie. :*:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i made the server run but i cannot login warrior into village, it freezes after log into village.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need link client Ver283 (google Drive , mega ) . thankyou !

Reaction score
How can i fix this? I just follow the intruction from the file..
I am using 283 Client based on this release, when I launch DN.. it won't open and came up like this

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone can share client v283 only? Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
downloaded this server and had questions:1. Everything in Korean (the names of archives) I'm certainly not strong in Korean, but I would understand which archive is responsible for that.2. The tutorial is broken in the encoding (maybe I'm at the 3 o'clock in the morning poking myself into the eyes)3. What is on the server, it is possible in brief type: max. level, instances, EX-skills, awakening, etc.I will wait for an answer, even if it is not complete, then still thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for asking this question. I'm a newbie here. What's the minimum system requirements in order to run this server smoothly? I just want to play it alone though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have fix client? i am use HarmonyDN and DragonNest.exe not popup

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's this problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying to launch the game through the login bat in the client gives me this error
anyone else had this issue ? or know how to fix it ?

Last edited: