Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragonica Source Code [Without PWD]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Dragonica Source Code [Without PWD]

cracking a rar is possible depending the size of the string! Use a brute forcer with a wide variety of character sets. Will take time though.

Yes but if the password contains chinese characters...:<:

We are Maverick!
Reaction score

cracking a rar is possible depending the size of the string! Use a brute forcer with a wide variety of character sets. Will take time though.

Chinese character and it's length is 8-10 characters.

I don't think its gonna get BF'd anytime soon...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Ok, i wasn't active for a bunch of years, but really cant watch You guys struggling. So i'll do some math for You.

Taking into account that the password is only alphanumerical characters of various cases (which we know is not but we'll get to that later), that gives us 62 letters/numbers to work on.
If we assume that the password is only 8 letters (again, which we dont know but we assume it's longer but to that calculation 8 letter password is enough to bring my point to the light). That gives us 218 trillion combinations. Yes, Two hundred eighteen trillion combinations. Don't know what trillion is ? Check google.

Assuming we have one of most powerfull standalone machines in the world (because password crackers that we know of cant work on clustered environment, and unless we write our own it's pointless to search for one) we can afford "class C" bruteforce attack. We would crack the password in just 7 years. Yupieee !

But, if we take into account that it's chinese language that we are working with, we would have 8 quadrillion (again, google it) operations with just 4 letter password. Giving us an unnamed number of combinations with 8 letter. A supercomputer capable of few million operations per second would crack the password in 22000 years.

So yea, Mental, no offence. It's possible. Just not in this quantum state of technology. Not in our lives.
Either we know the password, or we can forget about the file :)

Cheers :)

Reaction score

Ok, i wasn't active for a bunch of years, but really cant watch You guys struggling. So i'll do some math for You.

Taking into account that the password is only alphanumerical characters of various cases (which we know is not but we'll get to that later), that gives us 62 letters/numbers to work on.
If we assume that the password is only 8 letters (again, which we dont know but we assume it's longer but to that calculation 8 letter password is enough to bring my point to the light). That gives us 218 trillion combinations. Yes, Two hundred eighteen trillion combinations. Don't know what trillion is ? Check google.

Assuming we have one of most powerfull standalone machines in the world (because password crackers that we know of cant work on clustered environment, and unless we write our own it's pointless to search for one) we can afford "class C" bruteforce attack. We would crack the password in just 7 years. Yupieee !

But, if we take into account that it's chinese language that we are working with, we would have 8 quadrillion (again, google it) operations with just 4 letter password. Giving us an unnamed number of combinations with 8 letter. A supercomputer capable of few million operations per second would crack the password in 22000 years.

So yea, Mental, no offence. It's possible. Just not in this quantum state of technology. Not in our lives.

You are a good mathematic:wink:

Reaction score

Several different users could use different character sets between them. So for all you know, it could be an 3 letter word.

We are Maverick!
Reaction score

Several different users could use different character sets between them. So for all you know, it could be an 3 letter word.

The original thread from ePvP the OP stated the password was 8-10 characters.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

lol charset in chinese + special characters , leave it - you will never find it :p .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ok. Found interesting chinese forum. The topic name is exactly the same from vv09.cn : GM tools , source code bla bla bla.

Can't register. Maybe someone has an account? Even it is likely that this is the same forum vv09.cn

Reaction score

Ok. Found interesting chinese forum. The topic name is exactly the same from vv09.cn : GM tools , source code bla bla bla.

Can't register. Maybe someone has an account? Even it is likely that this is the same forum vv09.cn

says the OP has been banned, so its probably fake

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Something doesn't carry

Xv08n - [Release] Dragonica Source Code [Without PWD] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

all links dead adding alternative?

Reaction score

yea made a account on the forum but the thread didnt work Didnt have acces or whatnot.

To bad.

gona laugh if the password is just dragonica

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

give me download link, and i give you password on 1 week. its not possible but im feel lucky

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

give me download link, and i give you password on 1 week. its not possible but im feel lucky
You won't find the password. The only forum where he was VV09 which no longer exists.

Back